Do guys make noise during orgasm?

Gilson

It is not a commonly known fact that for guys orgasm and ejaculation are actualy separate biological mechanisms. People think of them as the same because they almost entirely happen at the same time, but it is possible for one to happen without the other. Women orgasm but have no ejaculation; there is no reason to think that for men that orgasm and ejectulation must be indisctinct mechanisms.

WOW....who knew???

But now they say some women 'ejaculate' also....

This sex stuff is so confusing.....

Perhaps I am in the minority here but I have always been vocal....and thank goodness I am.

When I first had the exquisite pleasure of sharing my wife's bed for the first time, I didn't hold back and became vocal from the outset of the encounter. She responded vocally as well and I knew right then we were going to be uber compatible in that aspect.

I have never held back. Moaning, yelling, crying out, risque things whispered into her ear as I am nibbling on it, a bit of roughness here and there.....all builds up into a moment of sheer bliss for me that leaves me totally spent and collapsed into her arms.

There have been times in our marriage to where silence was required due to house guest or being guest in other's homes but even then, I found it nearly impossible to not be loud. I have had to bury my face in pillows and yell into them. lol

Even though we have our issues from time to time, my wife is the very personification of sexual delight in my eyes. She is gorgeous, has a beautiful figure, and is uninhibited when it comes to our bedroom trysts. I have been truly blessed to have her as my lover for all these years.

She brings out the animal in me and sometimes that has to be yelled out into the night.....or into a nearby pillow if need be. lol

^^ wow, so after a few years or so of being with the SAME woman you don't get bored or tired of it even if she's gorgeous?? i've never been with anyone for that long so that's why i'm asking : )

Bored? Tired of it?

Lol, no, not at all.

She and I both sewed our wild oats before finding each other. A friendship developed which blossomed into a love affair. It's been many years of ups and downs, laughter and tears, joy and heartache.

To date, it's been a hell of a good ride.

She's my best friend in the world, the smartest person that I know, and an absolute pleasure goddess in the bedroom. Her laughter intoxicates me, her smile is invigorating, and spending time with her is bliss.

Now don't get me wrong; there are times when we argue and most of the time it is about the stupidest things. It's not all fireworks and marching bands.

But as two people grow older together, they learn more about each other....and more about themselves. For me, it has been most difficult to humble myself and realize that I AM wrong sometimes. For her, it has been other things.

It's how you act at the low points that teaches you the most....or at least in my case it is.

When you see your partner working on things to make the marriage better, it lets you know that she cares and it makes the physical aspect of it go to a higher level. If that makes any sense at all.

Lately, I have been trying to do more outside of the bedroom to woo her. Yes, we have been married many many years. I still try to sweep her off her feet on a daily basis. Do I manage to do that daily? No, not by a long shot. A woman's heart is too complicated for me to figure out. The more I learn, the more I realize that I'll never fully "get it".

But I try. I strive. And sometimes, I hit the right spots.

And it pays off for me in delightful ways.

It's up to the man and the woman to keep it hot.......no, not just hot.....scalding hot. It can be done, sometimes it takes effort, and it is always worth it.

She is my bride, my gift from God, and I still wonder what I did to deserve her.

And I savor her every time she allows me to using all of my senses...touch, taste, scents....looking into her eyes, hearing her cry out in bliss.....sheets clinched.......hearts racing.......

Bored? No, not on your life.

Regards.

It is not a commonly known fact that for guys orgasm and ejaculation are actualy separate biological mechanisms. People think of them as the same because they almost entirely happen at the same time, but it is possible for one to happen without the other.

I've read this elsewhere too since creating this thread.

Forgive me if I use the wrong words here. If I'm having sex and get really excited and nearly reach orgasm and STOP sometimes without pulling out, my penis will twitch or convulse uncontrollably and I can feel it right through my legs and groin. Might last 10-30 seconds and it feels good. But I don't ejaculate and I don't lose my erection. This actually feels better than just reaching orgasm and ejaculating right away.

After this I can start moving again, last much much longer and thrust harder and faster.

sounds like your sort of her slave from what you've written. especially when you wrote "I still try to sweep her off her feet on a daily basis". so what exactly does she do to sweep YOU off of your feet? besides the great sex, or is that all she has to do?

also you wrote "A woman's heart is too complicated for me to figure out". couldn't you replace the word complicated with "irrational" or "insane"? that so far has been my experience unfortunately.

sounds like your sort of her slave from what you've written. especially when you wrote "I still try to sweep her off her feet on a daily basis". so what exactly does she do to sweep YOU off of your feet? besides the great sex, or is that all she has to do?

also you wrote "A woman's heart is too complicated for me to figure out". couldn't you replace the word complicated with "irrational" or "insane"? that so far has been my experience unfortunately.

You say slave like it is a bad thing. lol

No, not her slave. Just attentive to her needs as a woman, or at least I give it a good, college try. Might have something to do with not being one of those husbands that enjoy relations on a once a year basis.

I know for a fact that there are just as many "irrational" or "insane" men as there are women. Get out and meet more women is about the best advice I can give you.

If more men would treat their women like this....ahhh...the world would be a much happier place! Haven't you ever heard the sayin'..."if mamma ain't happy, nobodies happy!"

Sounds as if it works for him.....do you hear him complaining....???? Between all the trysts in bed, I mean....lol

If more men would treat their women like this....ahhh...the world would be a much happier place! Haven't you ever heard the sayin'..."if mamma ain't happy, nobodies happy!"

Sounds as if it works for him.....do you hear him complaining....???? Between all the trysts in bed, I mean....lol

Oh I got complaints.....but not about that aspect of my marriage. I venture to guess that she would be in full agreement that we are probably too much alike when it comes to that.

Now other things? Yeah, we both have our issues. But who doesn't? She is the best thing that has ever happened to me, faults included. I can say that mid 40s are an "interesting" time of life that presents challenges.

Part of the journey, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha I like watching my guy come...its usually preceeded by a slap on the ass and grunt when he is close and then sometimes noise, sometimes not depending on the depth of orgasm. He tends to look at the roof too. I love watching him so I can understand this girl wanting to hear you...especially if she does not have a great view of you. wink wink.

I have been with completely silent guys and guys who make noise, I am much more excited about the ones that make noise but I don't think it's something you can force. You can, however, learn to become comfortable with letting out whatever you are feeling, a pant, a grunt, a "uh!", whatever it is that you feel when you come. Personally I don't really mind if a guy comes in silence, what I do mind is if a guy has an icey/never changing face during sex. I have only been with one guy like this, and I was with him multiple times and always felt like something must be wrong, every other guy I have been with have not been able to hide there expression because it feels so good. I think that moment when you are feeling so much bliss that it shows on your face and you can't possibly hide it, is so beautiful and one of the biggest turn on's ever, it's a very special moment because that face is one that will only ever be seen by the people you have sex with, only 6 people in the entire world have seen my o-face, almost like a secret I have let them in on. I can be having sex but not completely in the moment until I see that face, and then bam! I orgasm almost instantly. When I was with the guy who was stone faced and made no noise, I never knew if he was enjoying my body or about to come. It was especially difficult to give a blow job because I could never tell if he was enjoying it or not, with most guys you can tell that one particular move feels best to them and start throwing it in more often, but with him you couldn't tell if he enjoyed it at all. I'm saying that because even if you don't make noise, you can still show her that you are enjoying yourself by allowing your face to take on the expressions you are feeling.

I know it is different from my perspective, as a women, but when I first started having sex I felt like I was suppose to keep the panting and occasional screaming inside. I still came but I will never forget the first time I let it out and the multiple orgasms that followed. I felt so free in that moment and so in love with my body in a way I had never felt before. I am glad the man I was with enjoyed it as much as I did and didn't care that his roommate was home. Now if I have to keep quiet I have a really hard time coming...

This is the type of women who you know you can let loose with who will enjoy the sound you make, so if you feel it, don't hold back, let that sound come out in whatever form you are feeling it!

WOW....who knew???

But now they say some women 'ejaculate' also....

This sex stuff is so confusing.....

I do, occasionally, it's normally after I orgasm multiple times all in a row, guys assume that when I "squirt" I am coming, when in reality I have already come and and coming down from that bliss. It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's always a huge turn on for the guy.

• 5 years later...

Archived