thinking of sex how often?

sasha12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah? Well I was thinking about it before I woke up!

haha

I had a teacher once who was talking philosophy and she told us to really think about a specific point. She told us that it would be hard to shift our thoughts from what we were accustomed to to this new concept (something about modern society's lack of morals). Then she stopped and said "I know, I know... It'll be especially hard for all you guys in here... I know what you think about every 6 seconds." There were only 3 or 4 guys in the class and none of them were very happy. Just my little story to share.

DBL, you are funny! You should ask your boss if you can take 15 min. at work to relieve stress. Chances are your boss won't get what you mean.

I was at work last night when I masturbated. Just felt the urge to relieve some tension and it worked. I felt tons better. However, I work at the university and I was there late working on a paper so no one was around and the laboratory is locked during off hours and that's where my computer is located. It was very late and no one was around. The chance of getting busted was slim-to-none.

I've been thinking about sex a lot lately, though. Mostly because I've had someone special on my mind!

Tea, DBL has good advice about you need to relieve yourself more and get some toys. Here's my advice: or get into a research laboratory where nobody is there at night and you can touch and play whenever the thought moves you!

DBL, they don't have cameras in the lab, although my boss is such a perv. He's too cheap, though. He's always trying to cut back money and budgets somehow.

=/ Don't know how to masturbate and I live with 5 girls... not exactly somewhere you'll get privacy. Besides, they all think I'm still a virgin and I intend on keeping it that way. Only bf and I need to know the truth...

Toys is kind of embarrassing though. I know the perception my friends have of me is very off... (they all think I'm a conservative little girl who's basically nun like with no sex drive) but... still... I don't think I'm brave enough to experience adult toys yet.

My stupid male mind tries to think that way because of my stupid hormones and this stupid burden i have a as a male.I try to repress any of these stupid thoughts and juts maybe think about loving a girl like truly what i want is a great nice woman.yes i do have those thoughts but i dont think i do as much as other men.because i been repressing my thoughts about women for the last month and couldnt really give a damn about them for the time being.Im trying to purify myself as a male and try to be as good as i can although its hard obstacle but i really want to be a truly great male.

They say that a man thinks about sex once every five minutes.

Just something I want to mention: The thing that we men think about sex all the time is not true. If you don't believe me, go to this link at Snopes: link removed

Please don't say that we men think about sex all the time.

Thank you.