So excited about the songwriting group

Jetta

I joined it this week officially and already I'm getting so much information, workshops, places to go, etc. It's awesome! It's totally fun for me, I can't make it all of it but I go when I can. I wasn't able to share my song with the group on the first meeting I attended because I didn't have time to go home and pick it up, so I will on Tuesday. They even had a rush of new members! Unreal!

I'm more excited because I've had a few fortune teller types tell me I'll meet my soul mate through this group! So of course I want to give the best impression I can and I'm really hoping to meet people to collaborate with, perform ultimately once I feel comfortable with my music, and just finally express my ideas! I have so many some have been stolen and are in the world because I didn't know the art of copy writing, I was doing it wrong and thanks to this group I have learned how to do it properly.

As for sharing, I will eventually. There's some hoops I need to jump through first, due to the loss of some songs that meant a lot to me I hesitate to share publicly.

Well I went and shared my song. I now have some to collaborate with musically, I'm just so excited to see it come together! I have always wanted to have someone to collaborate with. I've also been told my sound leans towards Christian Music, not all my songs but many of them do. So I've been invited to another group meeting this weekend! I'll see how that goes.

This is just rocking my world. If I didn't have this going for me I would be really down right now. I owe the government a little over 6K and I have no clue how I'm going to repay that. I need prayers and a lot of them. Guess I have another song idea.