Had sex for the first time last night, having minimal after pain.. help?!

electricorchid

So I had sex with my boyfriend of almost a year, just last night. It was my first time. I've sexually done things with boys before but never had sex. I just wasn't as tight as a virgin should be(because of fingering). Anywho, everything went beautifully. Except for today, i expected my vagina to feel kinda sore, but It's my uterus that feels sore too. It's a little bit of a painful feeling. Not EXCRUTIATING but a lil painful. Is that normal to feel?

Also, For those of you who know a little bit about birth control, I'm taking a special low-estrogen type of birth control, but a friend of mine recently told me that It doesn't prevent as much as regular birth control. Is that true? I've google it before, but if any of you ladies know of this please let me knowif youve taken birth control before and what brand you could recommend if you haven't tried a low estrogen dosage one.

Thanks!

Hmmm not sure about the pain (I never experienced any pain such as that).

As far as the birth control, tell your friend that is hog wash. All low-estrogen type BC means is it tries to reduce the side effects of the higher estrogen pills - I myself take Ortho Tricyclen Lo and have been on it for about 3 years now. I've tried some of the higher estrogen kind and while I don't experience any side effects from them, the higher the dosage of estrogen in them, the more I'm likely to throw up in the morning after taking it the night before. I still have to eat with Ortho Tricyclen Lo but it doesn't matter if I take the pill before, during, or after I eat unlike other brands were no matter how I took it with food, I'd wake up sick.

I have experienced that pain. Some positions can lead to the guy thrusting very deeply, and actually hitting the uterus. It can also be that he is well endowed.

I dont find it too painful, just more of a dull ache. It just reminds me of the great time I had the night before.

I had that kind of pain too, I think it's fairly normal. As for the low-estrogen pill, I agree with optimisticgirl, that is total bull. I even asked my doctor if it protects you less and she said it protects you just as well as any other pill. You just don't get as sick or moody or bloated as you could with higher dose pills

Archived