Vaginas have very few nerve endings

wilyone 11

There are fewer than 1000 nerve endings in the vagina (including those for the detection of touch, pain, heat, etc). The inner 2/3 of the vagina have very few nerve endings of any sort. The outer 1/3 contains 90% of all the nerves in the vagina, and almost all of those are non erotogenic. The vagina has evolved this way to reduce the pain of childbirth. The clitoris contains around 8000 nerve endings, most of which are erotogenic, but some are also for pain and heat detection.

link removed

Long penises are functionally useless I don't understand why people care so much about penis length.

Possibly because a longer penis usually (but not always) means a larger girth. I haven't slept with many men but those with the shorter penises always had smaller girths from my own personal experience.

Naturally, I have a looser vagina than most so I lean towards guys who are slightly larger. I'm not sure why I am looser since I have been with less than 5 men most of which have been on the average end. I just can't feel a thing and the average-sized guys tell me how loose I am...

it's just anatomy. there are some women who have had several children and they are super tight.

i agree that "bigger isn't always better." and i know for some women, it can be very painful if he is bumping up against her cervix!

It's not about length as much as it is about girth.

A thick penis stretches a womans vagina on the sides, which creates pressure on the clitoris, which sets off the nerve endings.

And as proof, just look at how many women say that size doesn't matter, then proceeds to say how they like a guy with girth. As if there aren't any guys with thin penises.

I hope I never run into a chick that is crazy over girth.

I serious don't wanna have to be in a situation where a woman has no idea im in her because her vag is big, then of course blames it on me for being small.

I serious don't wanna have to be in a situation where a woman has no idea im in her because her vag is big, then of course blames it on me for being small.

I am stunned by this comment. Is it just about sex for you, or is it about "making love" to a woman?

When you turn a woman on with your hands. tongue, fingers and words, her nerve endings will explode with pleasure.

As soon as you enter her, she should be so turned on by you that it is a joint experience.....not a quick bonk by you.

I personally have had many shapes, lengths, widths etc....and it is the guy the penis is attached to that turns me on, not the appendage.

Maybe you need to brush up on your other skills as well ??

Don't know about you but my girl loves it when I penetrate deep and "hit her spots". She enjoys positions where I penetrate most and can only orgasm when I do so, she squirts and everything.... so larger penis equals more to work with. She isn't the only one I've been with who is like this as well fyi.

I am stunned by this comment. Is it just about sex for you, or is it about "making love" to a woman?

When you turn a woman on with your hands. tongue, fingers and words, her nerve endings will explode with pleasure.

As soon as you enter her, she should be so turned on by you that it is a joint experience.....not a quick bonk by you.

I personally have had many shapes, lengths, widths etc....and it is the guy the penis is attached to that turns me on, not the appendage.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

It's mostly about The Big Nerve Ending for women. The Brain.

As for physiological vaginal stimulation, if a woman has a G-spot (not all women necessarily do), it's about 1-2 inches in, and is an extension of the clitoris. It's basically the internal/underside of it. So if you slowly work that spot with your sport, using a stroking motion, while whispering sweet nothings (or dirty somethings) into her ear, while massaging her clitoris, you can probably get as much out of her as a guy with a totem pole, if not more.

Some women like them big, but the OP is right -- there are almost no nerve endings in there, so women who like bigger ones like them for other reasons than direct nerve stimulation, and orgasms still are coming from other parts of their anatomy and the overall rhythmic effect.

Edit to add: squirting comes from a very superficial area, the urethral sponge. Nowhere close to deep in the vagina.

Making love and having sex are the exact same thing.

The only difference is that you call it a different name because you like the person your having sex with more.

I was simply talking about the fact that there is a possiblity that there could be a lack of friction due to me having a thin penis.

To be fair, I have to get experience in first before I have any first hand experience when it comes to my skills.

Making love and having sex are the exact same thing.

The only difference is that you call it a different name because you like the person your having sex with more.

I completely Disagree with that statement. And I'm a 46 yo Male.

Having Sex, (IMO) is purely physical.

Making Love WITH someone is very special, you become one with your partner, you truly become one being and it can be a spiritual act.

At least in my experience.

Just because they are few nerve endings in the back 2/3 of the vagina doesnt mean that long penises are functionally useless. Just from a logical standpoint, stimulating all of the nerve endings as opposed to just 90% of them would be preferable.

• 3 years later...
Don't know about you but my girl loves it when I penetrate deep and "hit her spots". She enjoys positions where I penetrate most and can only orgasm when I do so, she squirts and everything.... so larger penis equals more to work with. She isn't the only one I've been with who is like this as well fyi.

What spots are these? There's no such thing as a G- Spot, it's never had any proof of existence and has been debunked as a myth. Female ejaculation is physiologically impossible and unnecessary as women don't have to propel their eggs outside their bodies. Dream on in your fantasy world.

What spots are these? There's no such thing as a G- Spot, it's never had any proof of existence and has been debunked as a myth. Female ejaculation is physiologically impossible and unnecessary as women don't have to propel their eggs outside their bodies. Dream on in your fantasy world.

This is an old thread, but since I saw this the other day I thought I'd share it:

Squirting, they found, is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity—though there’s also a small contribution of prostatic secretions as well. Salama’s team is now working on a protocol to test whether the kidneys work faster to produce urine during sexual stimulation than at other times, New Scientist explains. And if so, why.

Hmmm. I've never had a woman complain about the tools I'm working with, and as far as I know I'm Mr. Average in that department. Doesn't bother me a bit.

I've only ever really heard very insecure guys talk about their size. I'm sure women talk about it amongst themselves but that doesn't really concern me.

What has always turned women on for me is a firm attention to pleasing them and making sure that I'm doing what makes her squirm and squeal. Most of the time that's happening long before I'm inside her.

Archived