wife slept with a women, her best friend

You seem to know a lot about the subject, saying she will do it again. any experience with this, Also I am not scared of a threesome without me, the other women would not share her man first of all, and second of all they a man would pretty much just be in the way of them getting what they want, and as far as communication, we have very openly spoken lots after the event, She assured me nothing will ever happen without my consent.

I'm a man, and I wouldn't. I fantasize about women together all the time. I still wouldn't suggest it be done in reality.

Sorry, I meant just ask a woman if she would do it, not ask a woman to do it for them. But you just strenghten the argument.

Lots of people have fantasies, but to act on them will change the dynamics in any relationship and that's why you should think things through rather than act on impulse. Now you're thinking is she attracted to women?

If she did it with a man do you think your reaction would have been the same?

well i never would have allowed it with another man, but for the sake of answering your question, I am pretty much feeling the same way as if it were a man, I think?

This whole situation is kind of messy.

You say that you thought she wouldn't completely go along with it ("just a few licks and that would be it"). Does that mean you were asking her to do something you thought she would be uncomfortable with? That's not fair. And you can't blame her for enjoying it.

I don't think you have to worry about her cheating on you with her friend. I can understand why she's confused as to why it upsets you (if she can do it in front of you, why not any other time? It doesn't make much sense). But she has made it clear that she considers it cheating without you being present and she won't do it. I would believe her.

BUT that's not to say the whole problem is fixed by you trusting her. This is a weird situation, and threesomes (or whatever you would call this) can really mess up a relationship. Like everyone else said, all you can do at this point is tell her how you feel. She will keep hanging out with her friend and you'll just have to get over it. You put yourself in this situation, it's not fair to put any of the blame on her. She can spend as much time with her friend as she wants, it wouldn't be right for you to ask her to stop.

Sorry, I meant just ask a woman if she would do it, not ask a woman to do it for them. But you just strenghten the argument.

I wasn't attempting to refute your argument. I was attempting to show you that there are men who think it's "hot" but wouldn't bring up the subject at all with their partner. I think that might have been a better choice in this particular situation, considering the consequences that are now being experienced.

Just keep working though this and you will be fine.

It sounds like you have a great wife and tried something new. Remember that women don't think like men in regards to sex so stop putting yourself in her shoes. You have both been open and honest all these years and she has taken your feelings into account and agreed not to do it again.

You are being insecure which is something many would feel but in time you will see you are being silly. Let them go on their shopping trips and fun days together and even giggle about the time they licked each other. I know it can be hard to move away from the feelings you are having but it is possible once you see them for what they are, just in your head and not based in reality.

Look at it this way. It is pretty cool that you and your wife have such an open and honest relationship that things like this can be discussed so easily.

Lost

I never did or never will force her to do anything, for years they teased us (the men) when we went out drinking they would pretend to kiss, a little peck, hug, just the normal girls having fun stuff. I did not tell them what to do or not to do whatsoever, she lived out her fantasy without me even knowing it was her fantasy, everything was fine, its just the dealing with the aftermath, I DONT BLAME HER for anything

Here is something that might ease her mind, everything her best friend did in bed you can do as well. I'm guessing her getting an orgasm so many times bothered you?

Actually, I make her orgasm more (harder) than the other women did, I know her body very well, that is not the problem, the problem was the look in her eyes when she sudjested they do it again, After a lot of reading I now realized its because it was something new and exciting for her and wanted it again, somebody used the new ice cream flavour thing, pretty much bang on, I was seing it like I want her to desire me the same way she wanted the other women, I am starting to understand better now.

Actually, I make her orgasm more (harder) than the other women did, I know her body very well, that is not the problem, the problem was the look in her eyes when she sudjested they do it again, After a lot of reading I now realized its because it was something new and exciting for her and wanted it again, somebody used the new ice cream flavour thing, pretty much bang on, I was seing it like I want her to desire me the same way she wanted the other women, I am starting to understand better now.

Haha, dude, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Give it time ... I suspect things will work out and go back to normal so long as your relationship is happy.

Haha, dude, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Give it time ... I suspect things will work out and go back to normal so long as your relationship is happy.

Obviously you have never been with a generous lover, I feel bad for you. after many years I know where the right buttons are, she will get anywhere from 2 - 7or 8 big orgasms per session, depending how long we want the session to last. With the other women I had to ask her were you really cumming, she said yes it was just different, but not as strong as when we do it, with me she wakes up the dead lol. I am sure with more practice the other women could equal or better me, but I am not about to let her practice.

Archived