Why 99%of men forgive their girlfriend for sleeping 3 times with another hot guy

Mark33

Why 99%of men forgive their girlfriend for sleeping many times with another hot guy, as long as the girlfriend says some clear lies?

Women are amazingly good at lying, and even if they tell something to their boyfriends,

they say "oh I met this Mark other guy, he is crazy in love with me, he is obsessed with me,

he doesn't leave me alone"

when the reality was that the girl met with me Mark, had wild sex many times and told me

that we are together. And also the same stringing along the exboyfriend, and sleeping with him as well.

The very moment when I found out and I said it is not ok, the girl goes back to exboyfriend,

who takes her back with tears in his eyes and his arms opened.

The girl continues to cheat on him with other guys, who keep their mouths shut.

This situation repeated itself with very good looking girls, about 8 times in the last 3 years,

The scenario is identical each time.

Why the exboyfriends, on whom the girl is obviously cheating,

have such huge huge ego and believe whatever the girl is telling them?

Why guys rarely get away with cheating, but girls always get away with cheating?

(and I know so many cases of good looking, young 20 - 26 years old girl that cheat

on their boyfriends, and their boyfriends love them completely)

These boys are condemned to be slaves to these girls, and even plan to kill their

"adversaries" instead of just admitting to themselves that their loved * * * * * cat girl dear love

is a serial cheater...

You would do the same if you were the guy?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a HOT girlfriend lie and cheat on me several times. Yet SHE was always afraid that I would cheat on her.

People often think about what you are doing and will do based on their OWN behavior. SICK.

Then she ended up breaking up with me! THAT lead to me coming here so many years ago.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have dumped her in a heartbeat and moved on.

Why? We first must value ourselves. And people value that which is hardest to obtain.

You always get what you settle for!!

Yes you are right. But the thing is that looking back, definitely we would have made other decisions.

But what matters is understanding how and why we take certain decisions in the impulse of the moment.

I find it strange that each time the scenario repeated itself identically: the exboyfriends always take back the cheating hot (ex)girlfriend, and they refuse reality in the moment when I told to 2 of them that the girl was with me and with them in the same time.

One of them even threatened to kill me, ignoring completely the fact that their girlfriend travelled almost 5 hours

by place just to have sex with me for 4 days in a row. They don't even want to hear about it.

Guys they are in love and they accept easily their girlfriends sleeping with other guys.

Many of the guys married them, and I knew for a fact that I was not the only one other guy who she slept with

and cheated on her longterm relationship...

I have found people have unreasonable fear of being cheated as a result of 2 experiences. The are a cheater or they have been hurt badly by a cheater.

Some guys don't want to know that their girl is cheating even though it is right there if they choose to look. They love having the hot gf and how having a hot gf makes them feel.

And, some people are really good liars...

yes, a girl for example developed perfect lying system, telling to each of the lovers that she will continue meeting and having wild sex with them if they are keeping quiet and privacy about it.

She also has the exboyfriend as her puppy who is totally in love with her.

Girls feel hurt when they find out that they are cheated on, and they usually dump the guys cheaters.

Boys feel angry on the guy that she slept with, forgives her but they hunt down the guy.

What would be the solution, because this situation repeating itself everywhere in the world,

is very very sick...

I've been cheated on. Yes, she was deeply paranoid about me cheating. It's projection, and I'm not surprised that it's common.

That said, if you have the same experience 3 times, let alone 8, you're selecting women who will cheat on you. It's not coincidence. It might be that you're selecting women who will sleep with you without any emotional attachment, or you're selecting women who you know are already attached to someone else, but it's not chance.

I am a good looking guy, and it is more that the women chose me, and I go together in relationship with those whom I also find them attractive.

The thing is that I want a possible solution, I want to do the right thing and get to keep the girl.

Some of these girls were very important for me. And the exboyfriend didn't mind being cheated on,

and I didn't even know what proofs I can bring...

I mean if all the guys refuse to know about being cheated on... really all the guys are like this?

Do other guys called you and told you the truth, and you got mad at the one calling and

started screaming at him that he is a liar and that you will find him and kill him?

I had a HOT girlfriend lie and cheat on me several times. Yet SHE was always afraid that I would cheat on her.

People often think about what you are doing and will do based on their OWN behavior. SICK.

This is actually probably true in a lot more cases than people realize.

A guilty conscience is one reason for insecurity.

So... for the record... guys do that too. And many girls don't cheat. Good looking (and often charming) people of either gender get away with a lot.

I think you should examine the characteristics of the women that you choose. I bet they all have some of the same things in common. Perhaps you are simply attracted to cheaters.

I say this because I know plenty of hot women who won't cheat, plenty of men who wouldn't take it and plenty of men who cheat too...

I think you keep getting the same circumstances because you keep seeking out the same thing (which is flawed). Stop looking for the "broken" girls and you will see that there are plenty of women who are not like that...

Just making sure you aren't painting us all with the same brush because we are not all that way.

PS:

I am a good looking guy, and it is more that the women chose me, and I go together in relationship with those whom I also find them attractive.

AHA! See? You are good looking. You are sitting there waiting for good looking, flirty women to come up and throw themselves at you. The hot women who throw themselves at you may be more prone to be the types to throw themselves at anyone and everyone (I'm sure not all of them are - but clearly 3 or 8 of them...).

How about seeking out a mate next time? Why don't YOU initiate with someone instead of taking the ones who are throwing themselves at you? You might have better luck.

So... for the record... guys do that too. And many girls don't cheat. Good looking (and often charming) people of either gender get away with a lot.

Just making sure you aren't painting us all with the same brush because we are not all that way.

Very true! It definitely isn't gender-specific.

So you want to figure out how to keep a cheater just because she is hot?

Many attractive women get so used to getting what ever they want just with their looks it becomes a lifestyle for them. If you have had this many bad experiences then you must be seeing a pattern in these women. Not all hot women cheat, lie and betray the ones they say they care for.

I am sure you saw all kind of red flags but chose to ignore them until you got the huge red flag waved in your face.

Why do these guys keep taking them back? Fear of never being with someone that attractive again, low self esteem, gullable, kidding themselves into thinking she has changed and won't cheat again and lastly: Because they choose to believe her lies even though they know she is lying to their faces to keep what they have even if it is a joke.

Why don't you try to choose the women you want instead of letting them choose you. I have walked away from plenty of hot women (about to tell one today we won't be speaking again) and it feels stupid in the short term but in the long run it is what is best for me.

Are you sure you aren't meeting these women at cheaters support group or something? You are having some pretty crappy luck with those kinds of numbers.

Lost

My wish is , if possible, to tell me how to do the right thing and how to make sure they do not go back to their exboyfriend or keep us both in this relationship.

I do not find something wrong that the girl still loves her exboyfriend, the problem is that if I do nothing to stop this situation, the result is always the same: her exboyfriend takes her back and it is ok for him that she cheated on him, and he blames others but not her...

I do the right thing by being with a girl who studies in 2 universities, is smart, fun, healthy, hot,

and it is normal that exboyfriend is still crazy for her.

How do I stop though her going back to this exbf ?

This is the question and I would appreciate so much to have your opinions.

Thank you very much, this situation hurts me a lot

I think I am a very good partner and she can see that I make efforts to make her happy and fulfill all of her dreams.

Sometimes I do even a lot of efforts for example I travel 14 hours by bus just to be with her,

and I really do everything that is possible just to make her happy.

But she sees my efforts and last 6 days she has been cold and I know that she

is meeting every day her exbf (who is also her colleague in one of her universities, last year)

who does everything for her.

It is very hard for me to compete with that.

While she said one time that she just wants to focus on her studies and to see me less often

(because she has the exbf who she sees anyway everyday).

SHe told me I am very important for her in the past, I know that lately I have been quite sad

and not up to my best, but I want to get her back crazy in love with me, as she was in the last 4 months before

She has to make that choice...I don't know how else to say it to you. There is not a single thing you can do short of never allowing her to leave the house and duct-taping her to some piece of furniture that will absolutely, 100% guarantee that she will not cheat.

(That's definitely, absolutely, 1000% NOT a recommendation, by the way.)

Free will is what it is. You cannot stop her from cheating and you cannot stop her from going back the ex. Many times people like this HAVE to be with someone. They simply can't be alone for even a week so they swing from one limb to another and never deal with their life and choices. The ex bf is a soft place to land even though she doesn't want to be with him long term and will repeat her choices over and over again.

I don't think you can change her way of thinking or actions. Sad but true.

Read my signature below...

Lost

I know that. She already cheated on me several times with exbf.

Oficially she is with me, but she holds control of the relation because she sees how much it looks like I am in love with her, I didn't really hold anymore, I expressed my feelings a lot to her... and we have been dating again only since 4 months ago... but in the past we have been 12 years ago together in one of the best summer of our lives

I just hope that all these good things can matter ?

How should I talk with this exbf, she is sleeping with both of us... and I feel hopeless

He may be thinking the very same things about you. He may be wondering why her "bf" stay with her even though he knows she is a cheater.

I think you are trying to convince her to stop doing something (cheating) that she is unwilling to do. This is who she is and since she seems to get away with what ever she wants why would she change? After all she has you when she wants and she has her ex when ever she wants. For her there is no reason to stop seeing you both since you are both tolerating it.

I am sorry you are in this situation but you cannot make her stop if she doesn't want to. Telling her how much you care and love her will do the opposite or what you want. It just shows her you are willing to put up with anything to be with her. There is no down side for her at all.

Lost

I do not find something wrong that the girl still loves her exboyfriend,

If you change your boundaries, i.e. decide not to get involved with someone that is still emotionally attached to their exes, you will increase your chance that they will not go back to an ex. IT is not a guarantee that your relationship will last, but at least it has a higher chance of success of neither of you is still carrying emotional baggage from the previous relationships

I know that. She already cheated on me several times with exbf.

Oficially she is with me, but she holds control of the relation because she sees how much it looks like I am in love with her, I didn't really hold anymore, I expressed my feelings a lot to her... and we have been dating again only since 4 months ago... but in the past we have been 12 years ago together in one of the best summer of our lives

I just hope that all these good things can matter ?

How should I talk with this exbf, she is sleeping with both of us... and I feel hopeless

She need to break up with her. She's just making you crazy and for good reason. She cheated on you. She is a cheater. End of story. Goodbye. The End.

You don't talk to the exbf. Find someone who is going to treat you with respect and dignity.

If you change your boundaries, i.e. decide not to get involved with someone that is still emotionally attached to their exes, you will increase your chance that they will not go back to an ex. IT is not a guarantee that your relationship will last, but at least it has a higher chance of success of neither of you is still carrying emotional baggage from the previous relationships

Bingo!

She's already cheated on you OP. Why the heck are you lowering your value? She's not doing it - you are.

Because the ex-boyfriends have low self esteem or they've invested so much into her or they think she's The One. I also find that guys are way more forgiving than girls. Even I am a really forgiving guy, but I know when to put my foot down.

I also think some girls just like the royal treatment and don't really fully appreciate things. They take things for granted. I know so many girls like this. I also think she mastered the art of manipulation.

Mark, if I were you right now, I would make her work hard to earn my approval and respect. Right now, she's the catch in the relationship. You need to increase your self worth. But actually, if I were really you right now, I'd increase my self worth and then dump her, turn the tables on her. I will be the one that got away to her.

You said she approached you, right? You also said 4 months ago she was like crazy for you. What changed in that period of time? Did you give her too much all at once? Was she attracted to you because she thought you were something you didn't turn out to be? Figure out what that was.

Also, don't be whipped. You may be sad now, but you need to get over that. Fake it til you make it.

I'm actually getting a little confused with your story. She dated you 12 years ago too? So it's safe to assume that she knows you really well.

If somebody stays w/ someone after being cheated on repeatedly & knowingly aware, that person has issues.

no matter how long you've been in the relationship or no matter how much they claim they love you.

I would say if somebody stays its because they feel they can't do better then they're "HOT" girlfriend/ boyfriend, so they'd rather deal w/ all the emotional abuse.

Extremely hot people are used to getting away with everything, and they haven't had to develop skills like the rest of us have. This makes them bad/lazy liars, among other things. So, when things go wrong (for you; things are always going great for them), they make up some ridiculous-sounding story and expect you to buy it, as they know you want to have sex with them.

Archived