Karma justice and exes. Stories please...

I strongly believe that keeping your sense of humour can help you sometimes get through your darkest hours. And boy I could do with a laugh right now

So it would be interesting to hear true stories -or just wishful thinking- about karma justice, when the grass turned out to be NOT so green for our exes. (I know we should not be thinking about them, or what or how they are doing, but it's just for fun).

For example, my ex (not my recent one unfortunately) overlapped our relationship with her fantastic new stud chap, enjoyingly telling me how great he was during our breaking up process. He was her ideal man, and living together after 3 months. A year later she came home early from work to find him dressed up as woman. A male lesbian?! He is now waiting for the full operation. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about that. But they're not ones of sadness lol. Karma.

Or Moontigers story. She was suspiciously replaced after breaking up with her asshat boyfriend. A week later his car, that he loved more than life, died on him and the so-called girl of his dreams dumped him. The car got blown and he got blown out. He is now back at his mum's and dad's. Karma.

So any stories or wishful thinking about karma justice would be appreciated. Nothing nasty please. No mafia hitmen or horses heads in beds please.

Nice one.

That is awesome. My ex left me for a guy 10 years older than me...her karma cupcake ahs been more "typical". It is 7 years later, he is no longer a coll 53 year old but a rapidly aging 61 year old, and she has become a Sherman Tank...put on at least 50 pounds. We had a great 15 year marriage and she ruined it with a big midlife crisis when she turned 40...and the biggest hurt was my daughter. great kid, 17, but is defiantely wary now.

Oh my...this thread is going to be great! I wish I had some awesome ex stories like the ones above. The only thing I have thats even close to justice is my first ex-bf, ended up breaking up with me 10 years ago after a 5 year relationship to date other girls. He has since dated numerous other girls, all of whom have the same ethnicity as me, and all of which lasted no more than a year. 10 years after our BU, I love hearing through mutual friends about what new girl he has now. It's like watching a revolving door in a shopping mall.

Oh yes, and he did try to tell a mutual friend about 5 years after our BU that he would like to re-kindle a friendship. I shut that request down QUICK.

I also have another great story regarding this same ex...but due to confidentiality reasons, I can't get into much detail here. I will just say several years after our BU, I ran into him while I was working, his future was in my hands, and he couldn't escape me otherwise he'd be in big legal doo-doo. Needless to say, he told me I looked "great" (which i did, im not gonna lie...) and I was extremely cordial. The story of how we ran into each other has made its round among our mutual circle of friends numerous times. It was one of the satisfying moments of my life.

Lol Marconi...all I can say is the look on his face when he saw me was priceless. His jaw dropped and his face turned beet red. I smiled, showed him my pearly whites, looked at him with my big green eyes and said, "Hi!" His response was, "Hi...wow...you look great!" When I was done talking to him, I walked away and chuckled to myself. He broke up with me when we were young, but we both grew up and I definitely became the better, stronger, more successful person. It didn't affect my emotions at all when I saw him years after our BU, but it definitely gave me the world's biggest ego boost!

I am still waiting for karma to rear it's ugly head for my ex In the meantime I can imagine what i'd like to happen...

My ex was a total user, drama king, mooch, liar list goes on and on.... Anyways... My dream would be everything finally catches up to him. Someone lies to him he gets hurt and his little world falls apart just like mine did I pray his girlfriend ( the one he left me for) finally realizes the person he really is and kicks him to the curb throws him away and bruises his ego and makes him cry and makes him feel like dirt. I would love to have a front row seat for that one One day karma will catch up to him and I keep praying it does because he deserves everything he has coming towards him. Is it bad I also wish some karma towards the girlfriend as well

MissyP and mrZ, i'd say we're all in agreement that we dont want bad or nasty things to happen, but to let karma come to them especially if they did the nasty and were disrespectful to you, and more so if you were real good to them. We're not talking contract killings here. Although if we all chipped in.... ; ]

MissyP and mrZ, i'd say we're all in agreement that we dont want bad or nasty things to happen, but to let karma come to them especially if they did the nasty and were disrespectful to you, and more so if you were real good to them. We're not talking contract killings here. Although if we all chipped in.... ; ]

We surely agree. I just said "I don't know if I'm making myself clear" because english isn't my primary language and sometimes I don't express myself correctly.

Oh yeah, that'll totally come back and bite him in the rear one day!

Portuguese in Brazil, usually.

As far as karma... I don't know if I believe in karma. However, I do know that if he doesn't drop this selfishness and his arrogance, he won't experience anything real. If that's karma, so be it.

I can't be 100% sure since I went NC with my ex, but I'm pretty sure he got a serious taste of his own medicine.

He dropped me for really dubious reasons, and was basically verbally abusive and a lying cheater. He's been battling depression since our breakup, didn't make many new friends/seems even more socially awkward than when we first met, and I don't think he got into as good of a med school as he wanted...woo. It's seems wrong to take pleasure in his situation but he treated me 1000 times worse. I know it might not have turned out this way though, I wouldn't really call it karma, but just the way the chips fell this time. I'm the one who is losing wasting time on this!

so take it from me--don't waste your time waiting for karma to catch up with the ex. I'd rather be living my life not caring about what happens to him at all.

We all get hit with karma at some point. I still care about my ex and have forgiven her, but I still hope that she get bit in the ass for her betrayal. You don't cheat then lie about it for months and don't get some sort of punishment. I don't know if it was a ploy to get my attention or the truth, but apparently her new boyfriend receives rides from his ex. She told him countless times that it upset her. I don't know if he stopped, but I sure hope he is playing her while nailing his ex girlfriend behind her back. It's pretty evil to hope for that, but it would definitely put a smile on my face. It would teach her a very valuable lesson about betrayals.

Karma, I really don't think it exists, but it's funny you should post this thread today.

Walked past the ex today for the first time in months. I had dinner with a friend I haven't seen for quite a bit also. He (against my will) told me new things about my ex's bf. Apparently this guy is telling my ex to stop talking to her male friends, which sounds pretty controlling. She had a lot of male friends and I trusted her so I had no problem letting her grab lunch with one of them.

I don't know much about this guy, this is the first actual negative thing I've heard about him and it does sound pretty bad.

Do I feel better knowing that she is dating someone who would do such a thing? A part of me does, but a bigger part of me just feels sad. For who? I'm not even sure.

To smile at someone elses pain will only bring that right back on you. Remember...we ARE talking about Karma here. I know its hard not to sometimes, but controling it will serve you better. I know for a fact Im eating some pretty negative karma for my past, and how I handled a few things. But Ive also had a lot of good karma circle back around too. Im guilty of hurting ppl as well. Im no saint.

Me and my ex of 8 years ago just got back in contact after 6 years of NC (after the ending of my most recent RS).

She had started dating a friend of mine from my home country a few months before, and she told me literally "it's the first boyfriend I have since the end of out RS that I believe that it can become as serious and as meaningful as you and I were in the past..."

I was And still am very happy for her and her new boyfriend...

After that, she started telling me all the stories of men that she dated over this last 8 years... Abusive bfs, guys that tried to rape her, and the morbid list goes on....

This is not about karma... It's about how high is the threshold set when a LTR ends... All my exes have VERY HIGH expectations on men once they date me...

As for my current ex, she dumped me over the phone, 9 months ago, after 6 years together, to start a pseudo RS with a co worker... A month ago we met and she started telling me her current personal and professional problems... I simply said "you made your own bed, I'm the last person on earth that can help you ease your conscience or with any other problem in your life..."

I know for sure that life ain't done with her yet, and I'm trying my best not to care about it, but somehow I have the feeling that I still haven't heard the last of her, and that I'll be having a few laughs in the future when I hear about her life again...

Archived