Should I message her on valentines day

Very long story short. BU end of August. NC end of December. There was no dumper nor dumpee. We just couldn't be together for other reasons thus our love is not lost. We both know so.

However, I did hear there is a new guy and she might be engaged now and possibly married. Do I message her saying Happy Valentines? What's the point of it? Nothing really. I guess I really miss her and I want to see/know how she's been, or is it not recommended.

Insights?

Very long story short. BU end of August. NC end of December. There was no dumper nor dumpee. We just couldn't be together for other reasons thus our love is not lost. We both know so.

However, I did hear there is a new guy and she might be engaged now and possibly married. Do I message her saying Happy Valentines? What's the point of it? Nothing really. I guess I really miss her and I want to see/know how she's been, or is it not recommended.

Insights?

I think the fact that you're thinking about this makes you the dumpee. Don't message her. Like you said, there's no point.

Archived