BODY: Fat roll under my bum!

Okay so this is regarding a body image issue of mine. In the past I have experienced great feedback from all my posts on different subjects, on this site, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out with this one as well! : )

Well...I'll start by saying I'm a 19 year old girl. I'm 165 cm in height, and I weight approx. 54-55 kg. I have never in my life weighed more than 57-58kg, so I have never been overweight, or even close to it! I have been brought up to eat well and exercise.

I have already began to form cellulite in my thighs and bum area. I think I first noticed it a few years ago, but lately it has been bothering me. A couple years ago, I lost a lot of weight. I went down to 43 kg. Was very underweight. I was told by the doctors to put it back on, so I did. But I did it rapidly..and I formed stretch marks around my butt. I can't be sure if it was worse from that point on....but possibly : s

Anyway, I'm reasonably happy weight my SIZE. But under each butt cheek, under the crease, I have a roll of fat. Maybe about 4 -5 inches wide, and on it there are faded silver stretch marks. The roll of fat is that visible that it forms a second crease, and it a darker shade of colour. I don't know why I have it. I do carry most of my weight in my bottom, and I have not exercised regularly in the past 12 months...and my diet has gone downhill. Maybe this has something to do with it. I have a bit of a saggy bum. So maybe the weight from my bum has affected the skin directly underneath? I'm not sure. But I haven't put on weight.

Has anyone heard of, or have, this roll of fat under their butt? Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get rid of it? Maybe I should see a dermatologist? I'd expect someone who is overweight to have this, but I'm not. Never have been.

I've read that cellulite creams don't work. So I don't know what to do. But I want it gone. Please help!

P.s. If my description of this fat roll isn't clear, I can post a picture of that area. I just hope someone can please relate and/or give me some honest advice : (

Archived