I think I should be hit for this...Facebook snooping.

princessinblue

So my boyfriend had this EX that wouldn't stop telling him stuff on his Facebook page like "Your still MY (insert boyfriends name) and I became really uncomfortable with her. He was utterly clueless it seemed. He thought she was just depressed and he didnt want to hurt her feelings so he just didnt respond. Soon enough she came to him with the fact that she still wanted to be with him and he did all the right things and just told her that they couldn't really speak until she was completely over him, but since this incident I have started to get really insecure. So I went on his fb and looked at his messages to her. I know I'm an idiot, but I just jumped back to the very beginning.It jumped to her and him in a fight because he was telling her he wanted to marry his last girlfriend! Seriously (Im pretty sure he was with her for like 6 months and during that time she cheated on him 3 times) BUT thats freaking insane to me. Why would he want to marry a girl that he had been with such a short time? Is he stupid? Now I'm worried that anything he's saying to me is just because he can. He's always telling me how he wants to be with me forever and I'm sooooo special to him in everything that I do...and yet he seems to be saying the exact same stuff He says I've done 10 times more for him then anyone else has ever. (I got him out of a bad situation/got him a place with my friend/am helping him fix up his life/helping him get a job and a car.) I must be naive to listen to his "Forever this and forever that" and I also feel like an idiot for looking at his FB. He said he didn't care if I did and handed me the password though (I've had major self esteem and insecurity issues since my last boyfriend cheated on me).I know I should stop looking at his facebook. He told me a little about his EX, but not that they were ever that serious. Hes made me feel so special. This relationship is still kind of new at about 4 months. I've had relationships that have lasted years, but never one as strong as this one. Opinions on all subject matter are appreciated. Why would he want to marry a girl he dated for 6 months? like * * * ? Why am I so insecure as to have to look at his Facebook messages? >.

So is that the key issue, that he wanted to marry that girl after only 6 months?

The only way to find an answer to your question is to ask him. He is the only one that can tell you why he wanted to marry her.

I still don't understand why you think that he's not sincere in what he says to you.

So is that the key issue, that he wanted to marry that girl after only 6 months?

The only way to find an answer to your question is to ask him. He is the only one that can tell you why he wanted to marry her.

I still don't understand why you think that he's not sincere in what he says to you.

because I'm insanely insecure and stupid and I think he's too good for me and why is he even bothering with me.I think I'm looking to find a problem with him because I'm scared that he actually cares about me...

Why would he want to marry a girl that he had been with such a short time? Is he stupid?

My parents got married after dating for 6 weeks. it happens. I don't know what your guy's deal is. maybe he was drunk when he wrote that to her? or just in a very romantic mood? In any case, he broke up with her and is now with YOU! that's the important thing. I wouldn't snoop anymore. I'd encourage him to change his passwords to something private so you are not tempted. you have to have trust!

My parents got married after dating for 6 weeks. it happens. I don't know what your guy's deal is. maybe he was drunk when he wrote that to her? or just in a very romantic mood? In any case, he broke up with her and is now with YOU! that's the important thing. I wouldn't snoop anymore. I'd encourage him to change his passwords to something private so you are not tempted. you have to have trust!

Yeah. If I asked him to change his passwords he would want to know why though and I would have to explain and yet Im not sure I could trust myself not to look...

There is no such thing as forever. And people better stop falling for that sort of talk. The fact he's saying all this stuff after 4 months suggests to me he's the type that says things like this to every girl. Doesn't mean it either.

Serious guys that are mature do not proclaim stuff like this. Esp after such a short time.

Archived