3 months after!

keepsta12

3 months ago my ex girlfriend dumped me because she said she needed to be ingle for some time ... cutting to the point, as it has now been 3 months since the break up we have only spoken twice and the conversations lasted 3-4 mins ..... after not looking at her Facebook for 2 and a half months as i knew it would just hurt me more, i decided to have a look as i can now control myself and have kinda lost my feelings for her especially as she dumped me through text message .... anyway i only had a quick look to just see what she had been up to whilst we had been apart and i noticed that all the pictures that we took of us together, holding hands and her kissing me on the cheek and so on ... she hadn't deleted them or untagged herself from them ?? she goes on Facebook every day so its not like she hasn't noticed them there .... could this possibly mean anything ?

Anything means nothing on facebook. If you've only talked twice, then it means nothing especially. Some people never untag and they keep those even though they're with someone new.

Everyone is different to a point , I was in a rarer case where my ex contacted me about 40 times or more in 2 months, so it became obvious based on the emails etc. he wanted me. But in your case, sadly, that doesn't seem to be it right now.

3 months and 1 week ago we split up. I checked her fb last week on my mates profile as I deleted fb after splitting up with her.

When I had a look obviously there was some stuff that really hurt me like how shes so in love with this guy after 2 months 2 weeks of being togher,

and that she wrote something very soft about how much she loves her new boyfriend and all she asks for is to be happy. She's never written anythin like that when I was with her. And her mum even commented frape. So the boyfriend commented back no I didnt write it was her i'm turning her soft, we're like soulmates.

Obviously my response to seeing that was wow some amazing guy lol.

But anyway I checked to see if my pics were on there, and all of them were still. All my mates have deleted her off fb now anyway.

To be honest mate I wouldnt look into it like that it could still mean something. I'd just accept it that she maybe wishes to keep them just for memories.

Not necessarily. What was the reason why she broke up with you in the first place? I know my ex almost immediately deleted every picture of us, every comment she made on my profile and every comment I made on her profile, and untagged herself from any and all of my pictures. That really stung so I knew her decision was firm and that we were history. I suspect at that time (and certainly a little after) she was back with her ex (rebound) and had to delete all the memories. I didn't want to delete her stuff because I was the dumpee and I didn't want to close that door just yet, preferring to hold on to hope that perhaps it wasn't definite.

I think it is possible that she hasn't gotten over you and perhaps regrets it, but I don't want to provide you false hope or yearning that it will work out when this just my hazarding a guess based on what you've disclosed. My only advice to you would be to not worry about it (I know, easier said than done) because it's not in your control. Worrying about things you can't control is maddening. I'm certainly guilty of this, too, but in the end, it's self-destructive. You stated she said to you that she needed to be single for some time. I recommend to you that you keep doing your own thing, your own hobbies, seeing friends, etc. If she decides she wants to come back to you then she will. That's her choice and instead of putting your life on hold, keep moving forward and if she initiates in coming back to you, great, if not, that's life. But you'll have to cross that bridge if and when you get to that point.

Don't want to discourage you - but I've seen a number of times where people break up and still leave their pictures together on Facebook. Personally I don't get it either - but people do this for some reason. My ex still has the pictures of us up together, whereas I've taken nearly all of our pictures down. My rationale was that if I was to start dating another girl I wouldn't want her to think that I was still with my ex.

I don't know what the explanation is... maybe girls think it makes them look more popular to have pictures with other guys. Maybe our ex's miss us but don't want to get back together with us. Maybe the detag will come when they meet a new guy. Who knows...

I'm a girl and I kept the photos of my ex and I but hid them so only I can see them. There are too many photos of us to go through and untag or delete so I just hid them.

Like somebody else said, Facebook is not real life. At least for some people. It depends how into Facebook your ex is. I'm not really into it (all the more got sick of it after the B.U.) so it's possible she is lazy about making changes on her Facebook, or there is some nostalgia and memories that she wants to retain online. Some people can move on in real life without having to make changes to their Facebook.

Archived