How do I tell him the baby might not be his?

shiaci

I'm in this huge mess now. I just found out I'm pregnant a few days ago, but I don't know who the father is?! Either it's my boyfriend or an other guy. I love my boyfriend so much and we've been together for over two and a half years, and he's so sweet. I don't even know why I cheated on him and I feel so bad about it, I'm sad all the time and can't sleep or anything. I don't know how to tell him and I'm scared of how he will react. And the other guy? How do I tell him? I don't even know him that well. I'm 19 and im in college and I don't know what to do. I can't have a baby alone, I thought about abortion but it doesn't feel right. But still, maybe it's for the best? But I feel like I still need to tell them though, but maybe I shouldn't? And my family? How do I tell them? I feel so confused and alone.

I believe you owe it to both guys to tell the truth - that you are not sure which guy is the father. Once the child is born then they can do a paternity test and whoever the father is should take responsibility for his part in helping to raise the child (child support etc). The father has a right to know and you should tell the truth.

Archived