I like him but am avoiding him..dunno why

beyondshy

So I like this guy he cant be said to be exactly shy but is a loner kinda person. We are friends but he prefers being alone than talking to any "girl" he knows (Yh i realized I am the only girl he talks to or its because I am the only girl who approaches him to start conversation) Because of his such signals, I get the feeling he would just not be suitable for a relationship or is not simply interested in me. I try to avoid now and try to see him less around so that i will stop thinking about him and will move on..but i get these butterflies every time i see him accidentally we end up making eye contact for oddly 4+secs long! and then i will wave hand to break it to not feel awkward and he will nod and we will cross each other.. then again the cycle of thinking repeats as i said above.. lol like recursion ..i just want to not see him to get this worse feeling..dont know whats going on with me

Maybe deep down you are kinda hoping he will initiate contact himself to see how interested or if he is interested or not to begin with. How well do you know him?

Next time you chat, finish off by just casually ask him to see a movie with you this weekend for example. If he turns you down and shows little interest in making it for another time instead then you will know if he's interested or not. If you do go see a movie make sure you make time to chat with him before and after the film, like going to get something afterwards. If he doesn't open up to you more or show any increase in interest after a date or two then you will know yay or nay.

Maybe deep down you are kinda hoping he will initiate contact himself to see how interested or if he is interested or not to begin with. How well do you know him?

Next time you chat, finish off by just casually ask him to see a movie with you this weekend for example. If he turns you down and shows little interest in making it for another time instead then you will know if he's interested or not. If you do go see a movie make sure you make time to chat with him before and after the film, like going to get something afterwards. If he doesn't open up to you more or show any increase in interest after a date or two then you will know yay or nay.

Hello you should be getting the answer to your own situation from this statement!

Archived