paranoid for no reason.

diorme89

So quick background about my relationship with the bf. we will be together a year next month and things are really great between us and our families. Everything is relatively awesome. The problem is sometimes i get over paranoid when i don't hear from him in a while. Like i spend 5 nights a week by him and 2 at home and sometimes it will be like 6 hours before i hear from him or it will be late in the day like 7 or so. I know he is busy with work and he is in construction and when he calls me i believe everywhere he tells me he is coming from or did. I just wish he would communicate more during the day. But i guess i can't ask of him something that he hasn't really always done. Am i just too paranoid?

Especially in construction, I'd imagine there are a lot of times that contacting you wouldn't be remotely practical.

You really wouldn't want him falling off a scaffold trying to juggle his cell phone!

The days you're home, I'd try my best to make sure I have as much to do as possible, whether exercise, chores, or things you decide to do for yourself - and avoid putting on any pressure he won't be able to live up to.

You don't want to endanger him or your relationship - is there anything that's making you feel this way, or is it all coming from you?

Archived