How long does your BJ last?

Puck2DaHead

Also, if she teases you a lot around the area with her mouth (inside of the thighs, balls, groin, lower abs, as well as in other erogenous zones that you like (which manually stimulating you), it might take you less time once it comes to the actual bj.

agreed!! for my BF if i stimulate his prostate he comes quicker and more intense....and more foreplay and getting him very turned on first helps as well.....and he takes forever to come as well, luckily for me!!

Wow! Thank you very much for this post! It was very insightful and helpful. I stumbled upon this sight a few weeks ago, and I am constantly surprised at the responsive and helpful (and many times, funny) community that we have here. In fact, I stumbled upon this while looking this issue up...haha!

I will take all of the suggestions from everyone, and I'll keep you all updated. Thank you everyone! ...and keep the suggestions coming! I'm sure my gf and I are not the only ones with this problem. This is one of the things I love about this site!

I know I have jaw problems due to weak cartilage, and pretty much the dentist just told me to stop chewing gum and eating solid foods (which isn't really going to happen either). He also comments on how small of a mouth I have... Just have fun with what you have. I wouldn't make her undergo surgery for you to get longer lasting blowjobs. Especially if she is without pain otherwise.

wow you guys all last so much longer than me

i usually cum faster during BJs than intercourse. BJs are usually pretty fast and I cum in 1-5 mins every time. Usually 2-3 minutes is enough and I can't hold back.

I'm slightly better for intercourse. That usually 3-10 minutes before I cum! I guess I'm one of the "fast" guys!

Archived