Orgasm? Embarassed.

Jelynn

I don't really know what to do. I've heard that it's very common for women to have troubles with a vaginal orgasm. I'm quite shy and find it embarrassing talking to my boyfriend about anything to do with sex. He knows that i'm more sensitive on the clit but i'm so nervous and embarrassed that when he asked if i wanted him to try i said no and that it wasn't important. Also we're both bigger people and i was wondering if there is a better position we could try?

He wanted to try what...oral? All women are more sensitive around the clitoris and only one of the three women I've had intercourse with ever had an orgasm through penetration alone.

Anyway I would let him try oral if he wants to...just take it slowly (even if it's just blowing on your clit at first) and go from there.

I've never had an orgasm through penetration alone. So for me, I'd say the clit is the way to go.

If he wants to try making you cum, just let him. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It feels great. You're missing out on a lot if you don't.

Start with just letting him finger you and then go for oral.

Do you play with yourself often? If so, show him how to get you off. Or let him touch you whilst he's inside you. I'm sure he'll feel it when he's hitting the right spots.

Have fun.

If he's your BF then let him loose. Tell him how you like it, meaning "do that there". Maybe show him. All women are different, there is no guarentee(sp) that of you lay on your back and have sex with someone your going to get off. Better chances if you say "hey do this"

Thanks for the tips And i'm not embarrassed having sex with him just talking face to face to him about it. And he's the type of guy that if you say no then he doesn't try again. I'm just more embarrassed to let him try because i'm embarrassed about my body.

Archived