Lost since the break of 6 months

Azerak

My girlfriend of 6 months and I, just broke up 10/20/11, me and her have been going for awhile, we were happy at first for the first 2 months... but we had a moment where we fought with each other, sadly enough I had no intent to hurt her, though ever fight is viewed to be that way, and she was sad, ever since then she has been on the edge, and just last night or two nights I should say, she said she couldn't go on, she doubted herself so much that she believe she isn't giving the full amount of love she should be giving, that I am being cheated out of the relationship, and that she has no idea what to do, she even said to call her w/e or criticize her or even hit her, not that type of person... (Via text) I told her, that she needs to talk to me and let us work this out... She views me to be "perfect" and I don't see myself as perfect, but she thinks that and she doubts even more, because she said "Only more pain will be caused" I insured her that she never caused me any pain...... She told me (Via text) that she is "Confused with life, that she doesn't WANT to leave, but just need to sit back and breathe, to figure out life..."

Well I had doubts that this would of happen sometime...

Before I met her, she had been abused and controlled violently... by another guy and had traumatizing events with this guy over a course of 2 years... countless breaks ups and such... I got her out of that relationship, and for about 3 days (Shouldn't have asked her) she said yes... I didn't push her, it was all her intent to say it... But now I am blaming myself for putting her and myself in this spot, that I am so tragically wrecked because of it...

Before I met her though, I had her do NC with her ex for 4 weeks... and it went... loosely... I think she might even be doing it to me, not one hundred % considering the factors in that... as there are many possible things she could be doing right now... NC or Sleeping...

I don't know what else to do... My friend, a Master in Psychology and is a relationship Counselor told me to, try to talk to her... preferably in person...

I just need more opinions, because the opinion of an expert is not comparable to a person with being in this situation...

She's broken. Trade her in for a model with working parts. You took her from a bad relationship and put her right into one with you. Like it or not, you were just the rebound guy.

Time to look for someone without all this baggage. Trust me, you'll be MUCH happier.

Yeah you do show some way of a point, she told me she just wanted to be alone for awhile and think and suffer this grief and pain it was only about a week or so relationship... After like 3 months of debating if she wanted to go back with him... And after that week or so we started dating and idk guess that feeling of reestablishment caught back up with her and now she is back in the same position and water 3 months...

Archived