Hard to get? A turn on or not?

pitbulllover

Im a female, 21 years old and a virgin. Most people wouldnt probably know im a virgin but. Not to brag or anything but straight out, im a very attractive female and i have a great body, c cup breats, hips , long legs etc. If anything, i would maybe be a little too skinny, but most men love the way I look. Im a virgin until marriage, and i was just wondering, for a girl like me, would being hard to get be a turn on for guys? I dont give men much attention and that seems that they want me more, like i would say something flirty to them (like at university or at the gym) but then not give them much attention. And they always try to have excuses to talk to me... so yeah bottom line. Is playing hard to get a turn on for guys? Do you want a girl more when she doesnt just give in straight away.. and she gives a little taste of flirting and all, but doesnt give much attention? And im not like considered ugly, im very attractive (most people would say), so im not like an ugly girl playing hard to get... sooo, an attrative young female playing hard to get????

In my experience with attraction and flirting playing hard to get usually lures the guy into "chase mode" where he feels he has to win your attention. So yes, it is true. At some point though a girl who keeps playing "hard to get" just becomes "out of reach" and he gives up.

Also, the tolerances of guys that are okay with a girl playing hard to get vary. Personally I don't chase too far before saying "byebye!".

agreed.

I don't get mad if they play hard to get. For me, I just assume they sincerely have a busy life and with that knowledge in mind, I don't want to have to compete for someone's time. I'm busy too, so I understand if they are busy. Chances are if someone plays hard to get with me I just assume they are as busy at me and let it go.

Sounds like they are only chasing you b/c of your looks... I'm not sure what you're getting out of it or why you're interested in doing this to guys? At that age guys an get caught up in it easy and some guys never learn but if you have no interest in them spare them. some guys can actually be pretty soft and get hurt over it. Just remember Karma is a real thing... and besides.. other than your looks what makes you so great? ;-)

Archived