I know now the reasons he dumped me*** after 3 months , iam tempted to write him

I suggest you write the letter and do NOT send it. Use the thread titled "Post here instead of contacting your ex"

This will help you process your anger and rage. It is important that you do so, but you do so for yourself. He doesnt care about what you think or feel or he would be there with you still.

Take care of yourself and respect your anger and what it has to teach you......but do NOT act on it. You will feel foolish if you do and be even more vulnerable to him, which is something you dont want.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you write that letter all he has to reply - if he replies - would be something on the lines of "I didn't cheat, I didn't even meet her until after I broke up with you and this behaviour is exactly why I broke up with you"

Never accuse somebody of something unless you know it is true.

Don't write the letter. Do not give him the satisfaction of knowing you even care enough. If you write to him it will only make him feel good about himself. He will only feel like oh wow this girl can't get over me. Doing nothing is the best thing you can do. I remember my ex when we were dating that i'd always be the one who gave in. Now that i don't chase him and he knows nothing about me or my life hes been doing stupid things to get me to say something or do something and i've promised myself that i will not give him that power over me!

Sad isent it ! i read this and cant believe this is happening to me... blew me away to see what kind of man he really is, how i loved him so.., and know he loves someone he just met, no regards about what we shared, iam no one in his life!!

You shouldn't have. But it will go away later on.

I am sorry you feel this way,but it will all fade away ,I can promise you that much.

I can relate to your feelings,but I am in so much better place than I used to. Actually I was planning to do the exact same thing on our wedding anniversay a month ago. In my mind I was writing a letter explaining how I feel,how I felt,how much I cared about him and this and that. Surprisingly I forgot about the date and had no need of writing a letter. I felt and feel good.

Sometimes when I am drunk or have one of my low moments (very rare by the way) I write on my blog that I keep private. It is a great relief and definitely keep my dignity. I've seen his mean smile before,long time ago when I did show with my actions that I still care deeply about him .Such an ego-boost. Never again.

I decided not to write the letter, its been 3 months already, he made up his mind, he may actualy be happy with his new GF, iam sure of that.. coming into the picture will only make me look desparate for attention, attention i wont get!!! i will come out losing like a fool.. i cant change things, he dosent love me period, cause if he did i would not be in this pain!! i believe GOD has a better plan for me.. may take time to meet that person, but iam sure he will show up when iam ready, for now i wish him luck.. i do love him still, but iam not in his mind!

Archived