What is this girls deal? very confused

Simonm18

This girl i like who also likes me because shes told me she fancies me is messing with my head. Shes on her placement year for uni so is 2.30 hours away. She's said many times that she fancies me but has been on some dates with a guy up there but i've stayed the weekend up there and we had sex and were really couply etc, holding hands, hugging, went for a meal, went partying and were getting close.

She then a week after i got home got really scared because she's been hurt a lot in the past and is too defensive and realistic for her own good (her words) too let someone in so quickly she really needs to know someone.

She's said she doesnt want a relationship atm which is fine. But she never messages me and it's always me texting her and i know she's really busy and works a lot etc but she doesnt text me back half the time, but when we do talk it gets emotional and shes really scared about commitment etc. She is renown for reading a text and not texting back quickly or at all even with friends that have known her for years so maybe im over reacting. I really really like her i've not met such a cracking girl so i don't know what to do, is she playing hard to get or what? As i just can't keep running it through my head, i havent had any interest from any other girl as im not looking but i wouldnt say no to a new interest as i decided not too put all my eggs in one basket. I just dont wanna miss out on this one as i feel a massive connection and just something different about her, as she isnt my usual type at all and is very mature (although same age) etc so what can i do

I know she doesnt want a relationship but she repeatedly kept saying i fancy you etc, so you naturally sorta hold on and expect more eventually i was in no rush. I think im going to have to go strict NC we haven't spoken for a week because she forgets to reply to texts etc so i'm just not going to text her again. What do i do if she messages me? as she is back in town in two weeks

Yeh i'm not really sure whats happening lol. I'm just gonna go with the flow and focus on working out and my new job and see what happens with her, sorta play her at her own game. Obviously if someone else comes along i'm not going to say no as i've made that mistake before. It's all i can do really i guess, there isn't a golden answer

One word FLAKE!!! Go by her actions not her words. Words mean nothing when you first meet someone, actions do... IF she fancied you she would be contacting you and maybe work on spending some time together... She may fancy you but it sounds she just wants to keep you on the line for if and when she needs/wants you instead...

Don't bother with her

Your totally right juha, how would i know if she totally changed her mind like if she started putting in a lot of effort and wanted to try and see eachother etc. Like how would i know wether i was just a back up or wether she truly wanted me it was just her own past and distance that stopped us? I am hopefully gonna get a date off a new girl soon anyway so i'm doing much better but cant quite shake this girl out of my mind.

Archived