Is it right for my boyfriend to blame my mood on arguments?

Lauracs

Your boyfriend is choosing his friends over you, pure and simple. He's not only not insisting they treat you with kindness and respect, he's actually joining them in their nastiness. I strongly recommend you standing up for yourself by walking away from him. There can be no excuse for his sitting by silently while they treat you with such disrespect unless you've specifically asked him to do that and to let you handle them. And to tell one of them he's on his side rather than yours??? Unbelievable. Get rid of him. You deserve much better.

OK, so he is feeling sorry for himself because he thinks he is bearing the brunt of their words. It seems he fails to understand how you feel at being on the receiving end of their words. All this seems totally unnecessary. He needs to tell them to simply stop. If he can't or won't then it shows that your feelings and welfare aren't exactly top of his agenda.

1. You are not his Mother. It is not up to you to make him go see his friends. If people say he is whipped, he knows what he can do about that, and it's not make his gf do all his arranging.

he has a habit that after he insults me about something, he'll go on and on about how he feels the opposite, insisting that my boobs are "great" and "perfect" when it's like you cant wish they were bigger and say that you don't wish they were bigger.. you either feel one way or the other. its like he only changes his opinion when something he's said has hurt me, so he's most likely only saying the opposite because he thinks its what i want to hear.

This is actually concerning. Being sweet after being mean is a classic manipulation tactic. So every time he behaves badly to you, you justify it by saying "Oh, but then he did xx..."

3. Stop seeing his friends. Remove yourself from the sitation.

Archived