why am i being ignored!!

guest281

i know i havent done anything wrong, we were together for a month, everything was going really good, cooked each other dinner, got on well, she said i was lovely etc. then she turned cold a week ago and said she didnt want to be hurt or hurt me... which i said i wouldnt do... i then msg her the other night and say i miss our wee chats and being able to tell each other how our day has went.. when we werent together she said she missed me like crazy... why change your mind so suddenly. she talks to my other female friends that she met one night through me on facebook but ignores me?!

but why be scared, if you like someone do you not take a risk?! lol, at some point in her life she will have too... i guess maybe im just not worth it all i know is i done the best i could! disaster... i just dont know how someone can just cut someone out... arghhhh

My ex had trust issues, too. When people get too close, they realize they are incapable of letting them in; the walls go up- It could be her past relationships or a dysfunctional upbringing. You have only been dating a month and she is exhibiting major red flags. You can choose to act upon them or pursue a relationship which will bring instability and drama. Your choice.

yeah, her ex wasnt the nicest person, and her upbringing was awful, her parents disowned her and she lived in hostels for much of her life, yeah i have thought about the instability and couldnt possibly cope with that! i need a stable relationship and guess ill just find someone else i can share it with. shes a lovely girl and i hope she can work on her issues, i know i could offer her a lot if she wanted it.. i dont think shes over her ex. whose violent and shes convinced he cheated, but thats her problem. thanks holly, your advice has been really good for me!!

Archived