We "broke up" in late August.

I didn't cry.

I haven't cried until today.

All because of a dream.

Feel like I have just gone backwards.

I thought I had skipped this stage.

I'm over 2000 miles away now...I shouldn't miss him.

I don't miss him as a boyfriend..I miss my best friend.

I always imagined me coming to school and us still talking like we use to.

He was always there for me and always helped me laugh.

I never needed him to make me happy.

I was happy when he wasn't with me.

But now I feel like no one can measure up to him.

This.Sucks.

I have no anxiety actually..I felt better after I sent it because now I know I've done all I can do.

I think that too symbiot...I don't know I feel like he won't find another girl like me...but thats sounds like I'm so full of myself but I know what he likes and like..I love doing all those things too and I'm so laid back and care free.

I like your signature, gimpyrks. My ex is with me everywhere. I wish she was only in my dreams. I can relate to the best friend situation, though, as I had begun to confide in her only about everything. Then I had to go NC to move forward and I lost that. We smiled a lot though, so I can't regret it, yeah?

I like your signature, gimpyrks. My ex is with me everywhere. I wish she was only in my dreams. I can relate to the best friend situation, though, as I had begun to confide in her only about everything. Then I had to go NC to move forward and I lost that. We smiled a lot though, so I can't regret it, yeah?

And mine is with me everywhere.she was also my best friend. I lost my bf, my lover and my future. All I hope for now is that she will one day realize what she threw away. I was special!

Thank you.

It's hard because when I say he was everything I wanted in a guy, I mean it. I just can't see any other guy matching up to him. Not that it couldn't happen I just don't see it happening right now. And its hard because I look at guys I go to school with (I'm in college) and I don't see that either..

My darling, nothing in life lasts forever. The people you love will leave, your family members will die, your new car will get old. At some point it won't be someone leaving you it will be you leaving them. For you to will not stay on this planet forever. The secret is to learn as much as you can while you're here and try to enjoy the journey and help others along the way. We are here but for the blink of the cosmic eye. You will be just fine.

I have only had a few relationships but the one that brought me here has really torn me down. It has been the worst expexperience of my life( and my life has been really hard ). I hope I can help a few and maybe myself along the way.

I'd say you're well on your way.

Archived