natalie1

Hi Natalie*

The first thing you can do is hang out on this forum for a bit and read what others are doing to get through...You are certainly not alone*

When you feel you relate to someones story or you are strong enough, drop a post to give some support....

Please also know that even if it takes 2 people to play a part in a breakup, if somebody cheats, that is 100% their issues and makeup that can make them do something like that and has nothing to do with you*

Stay Strong. Take care of the things that need taking care of...most importantly YOU*

Regards

Carus* 8-)

EDIT: Hi Chi* x

it has been nine weeks since he lft me but kept constant contact with me so i thought he would be coming back..only to find out he has been with another woman for a long time.....i feel numb,hurt and really stupid..keep blaming myself for everything!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes Natalie* ~ The same thing happened to me...and many others here....It is truly horrible*

And mine never did come back....she stayed with my replacement...

So for your own health for now, since you are so fresh into it, adopt and maintain No Contact, and eat and sleep as best you can....If you have a job, income or studies, try to keep that going ....

Things will start to ease after some time....

Stay Strong

Carus* 8-)

Archived