Omg I don't know what to do now:(

jazzy90

My ex and I broke up in august I miss him a lot but it's officially over we aren't even friends..so I started back talking to a guy(I met online and I was chatting with as a friend on September 5th we met for the first time..we went out to dinner.kissed..date was perfect he seemed like an amazing guy..anyway long story short he said he wanted a few more dates and then wanted an relationship with me..he is an EMT and he seemed really jealous..we arent facebook friends because he claim he cant add me because of glitches and now he blocked me on facebook due to an argument we had last week..so anyway I went back on the dating site and then he messaged me there claiming he was on to delete his account and then come to find out some guy that messaged me everyday just "hey how are you" was a friend of the guy I was talking too..so the guy I was getting serious with asked me about it; i told him that guy and I didn't go past hey how are you..however the guy I was getting serious with really got upset and told me he don't want a relationship and told me to bite his ass..I couldn't believe it because we WASN'T in a relationship so why did he get so upset? *

Then he said he will like to be friends and we can try working on a relationship in the future but said "keep your options open" then today he sent me a message saying " he deleted my phone number and that he dont want a relationship not even in the future..

I'm feeling really lonely and depressed I want a relationship and it's hard to find a guy i was thinking giving the online thing another try but that would be the third time I don't understand why I can't find a nice honest guy..I really feel lost since my ex and I broke up we were together for a year *

It seems like it was a bit too soon to start dating seeing as you now feel lost because of your ex. Don't worry about the EMT guy, he sounds super sketchball. The only advice I can offer is to learn to be fine with being alone. I am working on this as well, I went on a short date recently thinking "Oh man, I need someone, I hate feeling lonely, anyone to replace my ex"..Only to have the date go ok, the girl could tell I wasn't all there, she gave me a hug and said feel better. Sfter that I felt so broken, alone, crazy, missing my ex like she was the universes gift to me. It backfired, I hurt, and now I know that I need to find myself and love myself before anyone(ex included) could love me(again). As harsh as it seems nobody wants a fix-er-up-er. Be okay with what you are feeling right now, take time and pamper your self girl.

Thanks a lot you made a lot of sense so you don't think i should go back on the dating site? when i was there before i deleted my account last week because of the EMT guy i was chatting with guys and i was starting to feel better you know..It suck being alone plus i don't go out much because i have fluid on the brain; im even taking my college courses online so my life is based online and i want a boyfriend..but this is exactly what the guy said through email..

"I think I "bit off more than I can chew" at this stage. I don't want you to know me as a heartbreaker. As of right now, there is almost no chance of a relationship in the foreseeable future. And it is mainly because of me. I can't do it right now. When I really think about it, balancing work, family, friends and you is allot. I don't know how often I'd get to see you. And I can't leave you wondering. I would see you maybe once a month...probably less...But I would like to see you again, but just as friends at this time. I really don't think I could maintain a relationship right now"

I'm wondering what to say in an reply or should i just ignore him? and should i go back on the dating site and don't care if he see me on there or not..he don't want me..i think he is mainly upset because of the harsh argument we had..i told him he look like "uncle fester" bahahaha because he do..bald and all LOL

Blah blah blah. bunch of cliches. what the hell is he doing on a dating website??

i think you should ignore him. if you do decide to reply, you can say something neutral like 'thank you for letting me know - best of luck in your future endeavors.' (you know, like they say in rejection letters when you apply for a job!'

This sounds like something I'm going through. I also find it hard to meet guys in 'real life', and I have had two relationships having met online, but both of them broke up and left me feeling horrible. My ex broke up with me last week and I am also tempted to go online again, but I know it's just rebound. I am going to give myself a break from dating before I try again, and wonder if you should do the same. Maybe find something else to focus on for now? I know it's hard though.

Sorry you're going through the same thing. I'm still wondering what should I do i feel so lonely without having a guy to talk too everyday you know..

This sounds like something I'm going through. I also find it hard to meet guys in 'real life', and I have had two relationships having met online, but both of them broke up and left me feeling horrible. My ex broke up with me last week and I am also tempted to go online again, but I know it's just rebound. I am going to give myself a break from dating before I try again, and wonder if you should do the same. Maybe find something else to focus on for now? I know it's hard though.
Sorry you're going through the same thing. I'm still wondering what should I do i feel so lonely without having a guy to talk too everyday you know..

you have to fill that gap with yourself!! yes, it's nice having a guy, but you are an interesting person too! now is the perfect time to take your energy and focus it into something you've always wanted to do. Learn italian. Learn how to cook. Learn kickboxing (who knows - maybe you will meet a man there too!!!) do something good for yourself, you will be happier and eventually attract a better man.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived