A problem im having!

Shakeybones

I originally posted it in dating, but nobody really offered any help. (i really dont know where to put this post, so i put it here sense it makes the most logical sense lol)

ok, i was thinking about all the girls i have messed with etc...

Ive come to this striking conclusion, it seems after all the girls ive messed with for a few months everything goes well...they start giving me the cold shoulder and they end up going on to dating/going into relationships with other guys ...AFTER THEY BOUNCE I WILL NOT TAKE THEM BACK.. END OF STORY ON THAT PART. (and then a few months later, they cry me a river saying they wish they would have know what they had etc) this has happened to me on more than one occasion..

its so confusing to say the least, is my timing off? am i like the starter boyfriend/friend to get the ready for a relationship? i just dont get it... its happened to me tooo many times

i do all the boyfriend stuff, (kiss/hug/hold hands/ care for her) while not being a pushover.

and it just seems like i get burned, i just dont even know what to do anymore

i have NO CLUE! lol.. i dont press for a relationship, i dont smoother them at all.. i always leave it as if a relationship is going to happen its going to happen you know.

im analyzing everything i do, to try to get to understand this phenomenon that happens to me.

Most young people are not really looking for anything serious. That could be the case.

That's hard to explain but essentially giving everything you got all at once leaving no mystery. You can't do all the "chasing" either. Maybe your playing the rebound guy a little much? Do you know how long they have been single? Have you ever asked what they are looking for? (as in commitment)

Describe one relationship, what you did, what she did, and why it ended.

That's hard to explain but essentially giving everything you got all at once leaving no mystery. You can't do all the "chasing" either. Maybe your playing the rebound guy a little much? Do you know how long they have been single? Have you ever asked what they are looking for? (as in commitment)

Describe one relationship, what you did, what she did, and why it ended.

I have asked about commitment, and ive gotten a couple i dont know yet, or "i just see you as a friend"

hmm here is the most recent thing that has happened.

1. we go out have great times more than once

2. i ask if its getting serious, she tells me idk yet. (but gets increasingly closer)..i push away a little.

3. i cant push away much longer (less than a week), we hangout again..freaking phenominal time

4.keep having good times over the nxt 2-months. (i ask again, not wanting to press the issue)...i get "i see you as a friend"- now we are kissing/ cuddling, spooning, hands are going places....(even more confusing)

5. then stuff stays going great having a blast like literraly...(this is where i kinda messed up)

6. i get really really hot and botherd one day and i ask her if shes down.. she says yea and so i end up losing my virginity to her (but she gave me the conditions that is just a F*&^, nothing more or less) i agreed.

7. So it happened, she started pushing away after i told her she took my v-card... anyhoo, i pushed away hard for 3-weeks.

8. she hits me up hoping all is well and wanting to catch up.

9. we hang all is going smooth again, we can laugh about what happened, but yet brings up another guy.. who she's into..(pisses me off) (i push away again, for about 2 weeks before she calls again)

10. she calls a few nights ago, saying she doesnt really know what shes doing blah blah blah, i guess asking for advice or whichever. But now she wants to hang out and do things again...(super confused once again).

sorry for bad grammer/ punctuation lol.

Archived