Happy Birthday to me!

So today is my Birthday. I find myself wondering if my ex will call or txt or email or bla bla bla.... Part of me want's her to and part of me does not. If it comes to pass and she does not it will probably make me a little sad (together 3 yrs./BU 7 mos.) but will probably also help me heal at the same time. If she does It will probably make me a little happy to know that she's thinking of me but will also probably give me anxiety. It is never easy! So for all of you who share my Bday. Happy Birthday to you,us and me! Have a great day. We deserve it!

First off, Happy Birthday - I just had my birthday and a similar situation - wanted my ex to contact me but also didn't. In the end she called and left a message and it ended up screwing with me a bit; like you said, I got anxious, brought back memories, etc. Best advice, enjoy your birthday and don't let you ex make it any worst/better. This is your day. If she does contact, you may not like it, and if she doesnt contact you also may not like it, so just don't put too much thought into it and enjoy your day. Treat yourself to a great meal or movie.

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I have worried about this myself, my birthday will be coming up in a few months and I keep wondering whether or not he will contact me. Torn..either way contact or no contact I know I will feel a sense of sadness. Enjoy your day and be strong, you deserve it!

Happy birthday northpickle and OP!

This is your day. Enjoy it.

OP, Please don't let your ex steal your joy for this day. I hope you have fun. Do something nice for yourself.

Northpickle, why are you struggling? For today, forget your worries and sorrows. You can think about them tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(not to hijack your thread or anything, but it's my birthday too! )

Let's celebrate together, and I hope you're having a better one than me, struggling a bit to be honest!

Happy Birthday! Have a pint for me. I will be when I'm off work.

This thread is for all of us Bday people.

Funny the way it is. It's my birthday but I've been thinking about my ex all day. I've been to work, worked out and now I'm going out with my buddies and I'm thinking about what it would be like if she were still here. We'd be out having some food and drinks( I'm a gourmet) and maybe a movie or tv show and then some birthday sex. ( damn! )

Ok so.....I had a pretty good bday. I did think about her all day long. She didn't contact me but it didn't really make me sad but I do find that it does make me angry today. We were together for 3 yrs and she left me for another guy and I know she was thinking about me all day but she didn't contact me. I know it would have played with my head if she had but whatever......It's a beautiful new day today. Everyone have a great day. This is such a great place.

Happy Birthday!!!

I was in your position a few months ago. I didn't hear from him, but he was in another country on vacation with his new gf. So I didn't really expect to hear from him. But would've been nice to know he went out of his way to call me but his new gf wouldn't have been too happy!

Archived