Life goes on.

I recently found out my ex has a new girl a month after we broke up and she just cheated on her (now ex) boyfriend with my ex. (Winners, huh?)

I thought I would be devastated finding this out, but really it's just pathetic. She can keep cheat with you, she can cheat on you.

If anyone else is going through something similar, anyone that can do something like that is not worthy of your time or energy.

Don't be sad about them being with someone else, be thankful it isn't you that has to deal with them anymore.

Continue to work on your healing, and you will find yourself in a healthy relationship that is ten times better

I recently found out my ex has a new girl a month after we broke up and she just cheated on her (now ex) boyfriend with my ex. (Winners, huh?)

I thought I would be devastated finding this out, but really it's just pathetic. She can keep cheat with you, she can cheat on you.

If anyone else is going through something similar, anyone that can do something like that is not worthy of your time or energy.

Don't be sad about them being with someone else, be thankful it isn't you that has to deal with them anymore.

Continue to work on your healing, and you will find yourself in a healthy relationship that is ten times better

im still workin! feel like im almost to the top of the mountain till my dome takes trips down memory lane. blahhhrgrgrgrrgrgrgrgr.

Archived