i've broken up with my bf of 10 days three months ago coz hes going out with my close college friend. i didn't know that they have been going out since i accidentally read a msg from her cellphone from him about him missing her. so, it was terrible. i am trying to be an adult , so i suggested to talk to both of them n simply asked why did they have to lie to me. i told them that apologize both of them but you have to choose either me or him, n she did. she choose me but they were still going out. now, i am told by my other best friend that i look so alone. do i just want to be alone or i just don't want to be close to any1 anymore coz its hard to trust some1 ( a phobia )??? please i really need help...

It's hard after being lied to by someone you care about so much.... A girl cheated on my once and that relationship lasted about 8 months....And she hide it so well and now when people tell me some of the same things i have to serously think about it because i can't tell weither they are telling me the truth or not... Once something like that happens to you i think, yes you do grow this kind of phobia that reminds yourself what happened. And you become more protective. And after something like that you have to find some way of coping that pain and most of the time depending on how strong you relationship was it can get harder and harder to deal with.... i wouldnt know which one you are you really got to ask yourself that i think? Because i really dont know you but, i know for me i didnt want either because i couldnt trust anyone and being close with someone hurt too.. I Hope That Helped Somewhat?? Good Luck and im VERY sorry about this.