i found out the real reason we broke up...

22n32

After 2yrs together.. she still tells me she loves me..

But the guy she say for 2 months before me, who she left to be with me..

She can't get over him.. he rejected her, and she says she can't understand why he doesn't want her, even though she sees me as a better match..

She can't get over the fact, he doesn't want her..

I feel like a fool, everything was better with us.. it was all lies and manapulation with him.. she doesn't even want him, just can't get over the fact..

Such a big mess, guess nice guy loses in the end..

That is karma for ya, she made that bed for herself...let her sleep in it...

This......agree 110%. Rejection does suck OP. Im in a similar boat in that my ex would rather be with a guy for a second time, who during their first relationship ditched her and left her heartbroken. The key is to try your hardest to be positive and upbeat. Eventually, in time, if she pursues the guy who rejected her she will bet burnt big style. She is going to create her own personal nightmare, leave her to it and try to move forwards. Easier said then done at times but you can do it fella.

And yes, Karma will come round and collect on her eventually.

In all cases, that is.

Such a shame what kind of world we live in.

Its so sad.. it fits with nice guys finish last... haha

This......agree 110%. Rejection does suck OP. Im in a similar boat in that my ex would rather be with a guy for a second time, who during their first relationship ditched her and left her heartbroken. The key is to try your hardest to be positive and upbeat. Eventually, in time, if she pursues the guy who rejected her she will bet burnt big style. She is going to create her own personal nightmare, leave her to it and try to move forwards. Easier said then done at times but you can do it fella.

And yes, Karma will come round and collect on her eventually.

oh i know, she is going down a bad road, and it will come back and bite her.. and she will relize it, but it will be too late...

this just goes to show how unhealthy she is emotionally. She wants to be with someone that doesn't treat her right or want to be with her. It's her issue. Ego plus low self esteem and value. Not a good combination. A healthy woman would not have this battle but maybe only a bruised ego to an degree.

very true... she is def off in many ways.. who does something like this.. sad...

That is why people should not jump from one to the other. If they want to leave someone - leave someone, but tell the person you are interested in that you need a little time. I hate to say it, but she never fully processed the breakup and dove right into a relationship with you. Hopefully, she is not with someone but is by herself thinking and healing.

That is why people should not jump from one to the other. If they want to leave someone - leave someone, but tell the person you are interested in that you need a little time. I hate to say it, but she never fully processed the breakup and dove right into a relationship with you. Hopefully, she is not with someone but is by herself thinking and healing.

tottally agree, biggest mistake i made.. i should of walked away..

tottally agree, biggest mistake i made.. i should of walked away..

No regrets its all a learning lesson and a valuable experience that should never be regretted. If you've taken something positive, anything at all from it then it shouldn't be regretted and I'm sure you did. Just know to be cautious of someone possibly "rebounding"... speaking of which though, a friend of mine is getting married next weekend and HE was the rebound.. so even that does work out occasionally...

very true... she is def off in many ways.. who does something like this.. sad...

actually, a lot of people do this. They do not believe these deserve better and will pick people that mirror how they feel about themselves. It reinforces there belief system that they have. If you have a healthy self worth you will not tolerate such behavior and will not settle for being treated this way. It would not trigger you it would be unacceptable to you.

Realize this really is not about him at all. It's about her and her issues. She needs to take a time out and work on herself or she will not have a healthy relationship anytime soon.

The other negative to this is you will not be triggered or appreciate someone that does treat you well and will most likely not stay with them.

Archived