What is going through his head?

So my ex and I broke up about a year ago. HE dumped ME. We only dated for a few months but i took it hard. The next few months after were just entirely complicated with him, and I truly know now that hindsight is 20/20. Anyway, for the past few months we've been on better terms. We make small talk if we see each other out, maybe text once a week but that's it.

About a month ago, he messaged my best friend on facebook (i refuse to be facebook friends with him, i like to keep a distance) and asked if I was dating anyone. She said, I don't think she wants a boyfriend right now. He said, Ok, but is she dating anyone? My friend said no, and I don't want to talk about this.

This past weekend, my friends boyfriend was d.d. at the bar and dropped a couple of the other guys off.. my ex said "where are the girls?" and asked if we were at another friends house...My friends bf replied "I dont know" and my ex asked if I was with them...

What is he thinking? He doesn't act any different towards me. Maybe once in a great while he will ask me out for a beer but then nothing changes, and he doesn't act any different or tell me how he feels. I don't get it.

Opinions?

Archived