What Do You Find Physically Attractive?

RitaTrue

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like tall men. They can be heavy or medium build, but skinny really turns me off. I like light brown hair the best, but hair color isn't that important to me. Must have a hairy chest, that means MAN to me. A great smile with dimples is nice. MUST.HAVE.NICE.TEETH. No zits or acne scars, please. I don't really like jeans on men, I like slacks or a suit. A manicure is almost a must for me, too.

Physically?

50's pinup type body or slim body.

A face I am attracted to.

I think those are the most important things to me in a general perspective.

I have no real preference over race, eye, hair, colour.

More critical extra picky things are would prefer to be shorter than me which isn't to hard to do being 5ft9" but no deal breaker.

Personal physical traits I find appealing....

I have a think for a gappy in the middle of front teeth.

Piercings and tattoos.

I'm sure I could go further in depth with what I prefer, but I never really look that far into it.

Cute, sweet, small feet, little hair spray if any, small chested but not a deal breaker. Nice looking "who haw" in shorts/ jeans, but really a nice person is the best. Cant deal with Massive Tats on the breasts, tramp stamps, Ankles/foot ok. No hardware other then ears.

Hair/eyes doesnt matter, all depends on the person. but I guess if I had to pick an answer I would go with white person, tan, Hispanic

I usually prefer dark hair, but any will do if everything else is in order. A pretty face with brown eyes. Tans help. If they work out and I can tell, ex. toned legs or upper body it's definitely a huge turn-on. I'm a sucker BIG TIME for athletic women. They drive me crazy.

hmm....

Dark hair, tattoos, piercings, about 5' to 5'5, big eyes, blue or green eyes, small to medium chest, I'm slender so they'd have to be about the same give or take. Nice thighs, usually the scene hairstyles are my favorite on women, if done right.

This is me lol almost to a T

whatever...if she's got it in her to make me look twice...and i mean really look...then she's got it...inside and out. honestly have no idea what it looks like. i've been surprised on more than one occasion. never had the same look twice.

Right on. I don't have some criteria list that I check off before considering a girl for relationship material. It's how the things blend together for that individual.

I will say that I like shorter, brunette girls on average though.

Archived