how can I find my g-spot?

im sandra dee

I was reading recently and realized that I have no idea where my g-spot is. How do I find it?

A guy I was involved with earlier this year told me that he tried really hard to give me an orgasm. I had no idea at the time that it was so important to him that I do as no other man had ever made a comment like that before. And he just told me this recently. That he even remembered that was surprising to me. And now I'm wondering how do I find my g-spot so that I know how to teach a man where to find it.

For me, I insert a finger into my vagina and you should feel this patch about the size of a dime I would say. You can tell it when you find it because it's of a different texture than the rest of your vagina. Most of the time you feel it when you do the 'come here' motion with your finger.

Good words. Also, the G-Spot is usually somewhere between 2-3 inches inside of your vagina. Its smooth. And about the size of a very small walnut. HTH

Him: The g-spot; harder to find than the meaning of life

Her: it's right there doofus

LOL! Repped.

You know funnily enough, I had to teach my own girlfriend where her g-spot was. She'd never felt it before (..and boy was she grateful when I showed her).

Insert two fingers inside yourself (as for some women one finger just doesn't quite reach, and with your index finger, make the "come here" gesture if you know what I mean, curl the tip of the finger towards your hand, you'll feel a little lump, you'll know when you've found it. Trust me.

• 2 weeks later...
For me, I insert a finger into my vagina and you should feel this patch about the size of a dime I would say. You can tell it when you find it because it's of a different texture than the rest of your vagina. Most of the time you feel it when you do the 'come here' motion with your finger.

I concur that's the "G-SPOT" and I'm also ROFLing sorry Sandra Dee. Seriously, lube your fingers & try rubbing your clitoris too.

Here's the best way I can describe it...

On the front wall of the vagina, anywhere between one to two knuckles in, there is a dime sized or slightly larger patch of sking that feels slightly rougher. Think of what your fingers feel like when they're water logged after being in the tub too long. Sorta feels like that.

Massage that are, watch and listen to her for cues. If you're doing it right, she'll have an amazing orgasm. If you're really doing it right and she's capable and willing, and with a little education on the subject and reassurance from you, she'll ejaculate. That, however, can take some time, trust, and comfort if she hasn't done it before. Took me a little while to be able to get my present girl to do it. She said she "wasn't capable" of it, and had only had a g-spot orgasm a couple times previous (and never ejaculated), but I had confidence because I'd done it before, and kept at it. She now does so regularly, and recently as last weekend, did so much as 4 times in a row in a span of about 10 minutes. Most intense orgasms she's ever had. The "holy grail of orgasms" she says...

Worth the effort for a couple to figure out!

You know, the G-spot may actually not exist? The magical area exists but not in the way that we seem to think.

I was watching a show called "Curiosity" on the Science Channel (not sure if you've seen it before.) But they had a special 1hr episode specifically about the female orgasm.

They did some research to find the elusive g-spot. You know what it actually is?

The clitoris is not just an external organ on a female. It is internal as well. The clitoris runs internally about to the wall of the uterus and then wraps around it (it looks like internal wings in a way.) What scientists believe the g-spot may be, is the internal area, in the frontal wall of the vagina that directly rubs and hits the internal clitoris. It gets direct contact internally. According to this research then, it varies from woman to woman, where the area actually is. It wont necessarily feel like a spot or button.

This is just what I saw on this special. I thought it was interesting.

That's correct. It only takes about 10 minutes of research to find this out.

The existence of the "G-spot" as originally described has never been proven. To me, the most interesting aspect of the topic is socio-psychological: That people treat it as fact when it just isn't so. (Of course, I've always known that lots of people will believe in just about anything.)

Archived