Bank job?

So I just found out my best friends roommate is going to move out at the end of this month or the next. My job is too far away so my friend has me suddenly rushing around trying to find something. I want to move in there, so I'm applying all over town. My friend suggested applying at this one bank in town. I am lightly tattooed, most of which I can hide except for the wrist. I also have peircings, but they are removable. Do you think this would prevent me from getting hired at a bank?

Yep. I don't think a bank would hire someone who is obviously tatted and pierced.

If you can find a way to cover the wrist, do so. As for the piercings, if you take them out and they don't leave visible holes or those huge ear plugs, then you should be OK with that part.

It probably depends on the position. I work at a bank and they are very picky about customer facing positions like tellers, loan officers, etc. On the other hand I've been to the call centers and seen lots of people fully pierced, purple hair, and all sorts of tats.

Archived