diarmuidz Posted August 28, 2011 Share Posted August 28, 2011 Hey everyone.. I know I said I wasn't going to come back here until my test is done (in september)... but something is developing in the world and I want to know how to proceed. Quickly: My GF broke up with me a few months ago... I tried several times to let us get back together, but it didn't work. I decided to go NC, and have been NC for almost 3 months now... she's been out of the country for the summer, so I figured/hoped that when she comes back in september she would reach out to me first. But now, it turns out she is in an area that is in the path of Hurricane Irene, and I believe it will get pretty bad where she is. I am wondering, should I just send her a quick email saying I hope she's doing okay and keeping safe, or just stick to NC? I know, of course, that she will do what's best and safest, so I'm not really worried anything bad will happen to her... but still, I wonder if I should just let her know that I'm concerned about her well-being. So... should I send her and email and break NC, or should I just pray she's okay, carry one with NC, and see what happens in september??? And yes.. I do want us back together again, and I don't want to do (or not do) something that will jeopardize that further. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.