help...

Eckilrack

I don't really know how to start this so I guess I will just get straight to the point. My best friend and came over to my house to practice jumpstyle with me and my sister. Later he went home and

started texting my sister on how he couldn't be around her because she was a bi-sexual and his religious beliefs but my entire family knew that that wasn't true. We all know that he only did this because he has a major crush on my sister and he doesn't know how to deal with that so he completely broke off our friendship. We know this because he knew she was bi ever since he met her which was like a year ago and he decides to bring it up know. When he cut off our friendship I literally started sobbing. I talked with my mom, my grandmother and my REAL best friend (known him since i was 2) and they calmed me down but I can't just get over that. I need someone to help me get through this and I don't know who to turn to please give me some advice. Thanks.

Well..that's a bit odd for him not to be friends with you anymore because of that. Did you try going to his house and telling him what you think happened? I could see if he doesn't feel bisexuality is right or isn't natural, that he would be conflicted if he liked her. Not that it would "make him gay" so to speak, but maybe he wonders either what kind of person he is, or is really scared of the unknown (ie, what if I like her, but then she likes a girl? which is what I am sure some guys would think even if they had no prob with it.). Or maybe he just can't sit with the idea of her possibly having been with a girl, and that would not be related to faith or his pretended faith - but really, you don't know - he could have strong beliefs in earnest but its not a subject you guys talk to about with eachother so you don't know that side.

Maybe there is just something else going on in his life that hasnt anything to do with you or her.

Archived