what do guys thnk of girls who does fwb?

luvsomeone333

Impossible really to say as I don't know either of you, but it sounds to me that he's probably open minded towards this kind of thing and basically saying "Hey, that's cool". Many people out there are rather prudish when it comes to things like FWB.

Just curious--how/why did this come up in conversation? Did you have a motive in telling him?

Some people find it hot to hear about someone else having casual sex. Doesn't make him any more open minded -he might be closeminded about monogamy or closed off emotionally when it comes to making a commitment to someone or having sex with emotion. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that someone who doesn't find it hot or interesting is a prude -that person might have different values or be concerned about contracting an STD from someone who chooses to have casual sex partners - or wonder why that person would expose herself to an increased risk of STDs just to have casual sex. In short I don't think it has to do wth his gender and I think the reaction could be due to a variety of reasons. I personally would find it boring and kind of weird to hear about someone's casual sex experiences unless I asked (which I wouldn't) or unless we were really close friends and sharing details of those experiences for a particular reason.

He either gets off on the thought or he wants in on the action.

As a guy it personally isn't my kind of thing and I have never been in a FWB situation as I do not enjoy the though of having sex with someone who may have had sex with someone else at another time during the day, even if they have had a shower and washed up.

Shudder.....

Just curious recently I told my Guy friend which I went out with once that I've been doing fwb n it's been amazing ..anyways when I told him that i was doing it he thought I was hot...err can I ask why he would think that's hot or attractive?

Being in couple FWB situations myself I think "she is not GF material to me anyway (no emotional connection) but she is attractive enough for me to have sex with."

Just curious recently I told my Guy friend which I went out with once that I've been doing fwb n it's been amazing ..anyways when I told him that i was doing it he thought I was hot...err can I ask why he would think that's hot or attractive?

I think he wants to be a part of the good times. Think of it this way. You tell someone that you love to give away free pizza that you home bake yourself. Of course they are going to say, thats great! And by the way... I love pizza too.

This is not to be confused with them thinking they want to open a restaurant with you. ;-)

It all depends on what they think of the woman in general.

This guy seems to be subtly (or not so subtly) telling you he'd be down for a FWB with you. Either that or he is crushing on you and is trying to play it cool and not overreact that you're sleeping with someone else. If he has no interest in you, he was either joking or trying to state that he doesn't really care what you do.

How did the subject come up? Were you trying to gauge this guy's reaction or make him jealous?

I only ask because his reaction doesn't seem to be the one you wanted.

Lol at ur comments, the topic came up cause he was joking around saying wouldn't be awesome to have trends with benefits..n I said I already got one n he said to me really that's hot..I went out with this Guy once n he stopped going of with me cause he thought I was too young... 5 yrs ain't. Big deal ...

Lol at ur comments, the topic came up cause he was joking around saying wouldn't be awesome to have trends with benefits..n I said I already got one n he said to me really that's hot..I went out with this Guy once n he stopped going of with me cause he thought I was too young... 5 yrs ain't. Big deal ...

He also probably thought it was hot that you chose to talk about your sexual experiences but often people are turned off by someone they might want to date sharing that much about their sex life.

Archived