keepsta12

What do i do when i have been in no contact for a month and a half and my ex girlfriend says to one of our friends that "I am really really missing him". Should i break the no contact and start talking to her or should I wait?? This is killing me! I am missing her so much I dont want to wait for her to contact me first and then for her not to contact me and for nothing to ever happen!? what do i doooo ???? I feel so lonely without her

Contact her....keep it short and light. Ask her how she's doing. What's the worst that can happen? If your inside info is to be trusted then there's a chance she will be happy to hear from you. Doesn't mean she wants to get back with you so be patient with her. How old are you?

Call her or text but better send her an e-mail.. be amical and address her like you address a friend. tell her you will call her soon. when you call make it short and friendly. If she misses you i am sure she is expecting you to talk to her, women Likes men who lead and praoactive. Don`t associate this with the pride. Go after what you want, Good luck

Archived