Hall of Famous ENA Quotes*

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very true words.

I also likely associated this girl with the pain of my divorce subconsciously, and this really still feels awful to admit because she didn’t deserve that. My rebound got me through the hardest time in my life, but circumstances ruined our chances, and it made me attach to someone with more attraction than I had actually felt. She deserves better than having filled with role in my life, and I hope she’s okay and found someone who deserves her.

Unfortunately I cannot credit these as they were collected over time, but thank you. These helped me a lot back when..

- Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

- When there is no comprehension of cause and effect, there is no motive for real change.

- If you change nothing, nothing changes.

- When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

- The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.

- Never ask a liar for the truth, it's the last thing you will get.

- Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.

- The grass is only greener on the other side if you neglect to take care of your lawn

- Love & attachment are not the same. When you love someone you protect them from hurt. You don't barter and negotiate boundaries.

- Some relationships are a fantasy. You make-believe that your partner is the person you want them to be. Who they really are might be a toxic partner. And though it's hard to forget the good times, your relationship was toxic to you and now that poison is leaving.

- When you start rationalising and accepting a cheater's behaviour/excuses, you start playing a game of how low can you go.

- She showed you how to get lost, and you showed yourself how to get found.

- How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine.

Unfortunately I cannot credit these as they were collected over time, but thank you. These helped me a lot back when..

- Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

That's the serenity prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can,

And wisdom to know the difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great list of facts

Here are some facts about cheaters:

1. They lie

2. When caught they lie some more

3. When given another chance they learn to hide it better but still cheat

4. I love you is a pick up line to them

5. They are extremely selfish and only really care about their wants

6. They are really good at making excuses "I was drunk"

7. They are really good at turning it back on you the victim.

8. They will continue to cheat because they can

• 1 month later...

Archived