what are the warning signs?

wicked6018

my fiance and i got into a huge fight last night about an issue that has been a part of our two year relationship forever. we have never agreed on it and it has always been extremely stressful and hurtful to me. i don't see how we are supposed to survive as long as this problem is in our lives, but i don't see how we are supposed to fix it.

i am wondering, what are some warning signs that he is about to breakup?

last night he didn't call or text at all after the fight, and this morning he had changed his facebook picture from a picture of the two of us to one of just him, then, he texted me saying he would "like to see me and talk about last night."

i am so hurt right now and i want all of this drama to end. i want us to survive, but every time we get into this, i fear he is going to break up with me. what are the warning signs?

i am wondering, what are some warning signs that he is about to breakup?

last night he didn't call or text at all after the fight, and this morning he had changed his facebook picture from a picture of the two of us to one of just him

Him changing the FB picture from both of you to just him is a warning sign, although it could just be a warning sign that he's a really immature guy that does messed up things just to be hostile in a passive aggressive sort of way.

As far as the warning signs go, unfortunately it depends on the couple. Sometimes it's very obvious that a breakup is coming, and other times it's out of the blue. Given your history together, I would assume that you guys can't take much more of this specific kind of stress on your relationship before you BOTH reach your breaking points.

Have you considered premarital counseling?

Relationship itself is always gonna be a drama. From what you mentioned he is not breaking up with you yet but had intent to that direction. What caused that intent is angry. Give him some time a day or two he'll call you. If not call him leave a message say hi if not answering. Just remember one thing, if there is nothing you can do to change the situation, leave to ghr gods handns. He always has your best interests and a better plan for you. You might not understand it at the time but when you look back you will know why. Because there is a reason for everything. What was the issue about if u don't mind? I might get better understanding on the situation.

i did text him last night, and he never texted back. may have been asleep. the issue is very complicated. basically, he lives with his friends, they have always been very rude to me, and he doesn't see my point of view, and he he never moved out.

Archived