It's been 3 months since BU. It was a rocky painful ending. Got kicked in the gut twice.

Well right now she has it out for me. She hates my guts, can't look me in the eye, and implies to all her co workers that I stalk her. I haven't done anything to provoke hostility or the thought of stalking. It's this a normal phase after the BU? To have that other person just grow a random hatred towards you and attempt to tarnish your reputation as an act to get over you? Or do you guys think she's guilt and regret ridden and is trying to make herself better?

• 2 weeks later...
My ex is doing this to me too. Its a way to get ppl to feel sorry for them because of their own insecurities.

That is what I was thinking. She has self esteem issues. A friend told me she may be doing due to her trying to fill her attention void, because I gave her so much during the relationship.

i was right there with you at one point. when my ex broke up with me she said things i didnt even know happened. like me sleeping with her when she did not want to, which i never did. she was always the one following me to bed telling em to cuddle with her i dont know why she would do that but thats in there conscious now

i was right there with you at one point. when my ex broke up with me she said things i didnt even know happened. like me sleeping with her when she did not want to, which i never did. she was always the one following me to bed telling em to cuddle with her i dont know why she would do that but thats in there conscious now

Yea I remember reading that in one of your threads a while back. Haha honestly how can someone say, O you slept with me when I didn't want you too. Haha now that makes no sense haha.

It baffels me how they demonize us after they cause all this havoc apon us haha. I think if the 5 stages don't work, hate wins out in the end hahah.

How you doing with the ex so far? And the crazy mom? When I read about it, I went someone is immature haha

My ex hates me too! About 6 weeks since BU and 3 weeks full NC on my part. He sent me a text saying to give his stuff to charity, never wants to see me again etc. But then sent me an email full of hate, has similar FB statuses and everything, all of which I've just ignored. He's also told all his friends and new girlfriend that I'm a crazy * * * * * and I keep stalking him - kinda awkward seeing as I go to college with all of them! It's insecurities and immaturity. If they were totally happy the way they are now they'd just let go, I think. But what you said about regret and guilt - that was my first thought when I saw one of the many insults he's posted about me on the internet!

Sounds like your ex went all out to hurt you more. Sorry to hear that, I don't understand why people become such douchebags after.

Thats exactly what I was saying. Like if there all happy and stuff, why are they putting all this effort to hurt you more? My ex flaunted and acted all happy in front of me after the BU. She would brag about how awesome her day was and how shes loving life.Well thanks for twisting the knife deeper into my infected wound. Same thing with the friends as well. They laughed when they read her status. I don't know what to put it on anymore. Regret and guilt, thats the only emotions that my gut tells me when I see her.

Archived