Could it Leak Out?

adonis_boy

I had sex with my girlfriend today. I put the condom on properly. After ejaculation, I waited for 10 seconds inside her to rest and then pulled it out while holding the base of the condom as I always do. While I am doing so, I realized a white and sticky fluid on the base of the condom and the rest of my penis. When I told her if it could be semen, she said she was very wet and it is her ejaculatory liquid. She is more experienced than me but it was the first time that has happened to me so I am a bit worried now.

Is it possible that semen leaked out from the base of the condom? When I was taking it out, almost all the sperm was at the tip but could it have spilled out before that?

I had sex with my girlfriend today. I put the condom on properly. After ejaculation, I waited for 10 seconds inside her to rest and then pulled it out while holding the base of the condom as I always do. While I am doing so, I realized a white and sticky fluid on the base of the condom and the rest of my penis. When I told her if it could be semen, she said she was very wet and it is her ejaculatory liquid. She is more experienced than me but it was the first time that has happened to me so I am a bit worried now.

Is it possible that semen leaked out from the base of the condom? When I was taking it out, almost all the sperm was at the tip but could it have spilled out before that?

I think she's right man, you're on the insides shes on the outside

Archived