My friend, was getting all cozy with this guy I was talking to....angry...!

I'm not sure what it is with woman, but I find that alot of woman who do become my friend, are usually so competitive and will try to put me down just so they can feel good about themselves, and please don't give me a whole lecture about perceiving things only because I see it that way, I'm not saying all of my friends are like this because I happen to have some very good friends who are respectful, those are only a few.

Well I have this friend that I've been friends with for a very long time, because her life is screwed up right now, she is so negative towards me. She tries to talk to every man who approaches me, she EVEN tries to talk like me and if I tell her a story, she will reuse my story and say it happened to her? She even tries to dress like me and If I happen to look better in a dress she will try to pick on my weight or something negative and oh she tries to become friends with everyone I know, even if they don't know her she will try to save them on my facebook. I know this sounds all high school because we are both 28 years old and stuff, but Im super annoyed with her always wanting to be me and wanting take over my life. I think what pisst me off, was last night we went out and I introduced her to this guy that I was talking too, well guess what later on in the night, she dissappeared and I saw her talking to him in the corner getting all cozy, she even bragged about how he bought her drinks, although I never told her we were talking, maybe my fault BUT Then there was another guy, who I was also talking to, she knew about him, and when we broke up, he came over to a friends house, and guess who was trying to sit close and cozy by him, the same ol' skank.

I'm a little hurt, and I do feel stupid for letting people like her into my life, sometimes I feel afraid to be alone, so then I let people who are toxic into my life. Do you guys think I'm overreacting over this?

I would never say anything about perceiving things because you want to see it that way... because i dont think that is true.

It is true, some women are exactly like men when it comes to having the 'catch'. Some are even vindictive about it.

I would think she is trying to idolise you because she thinks you are better than she is. Also she does not want someone else to be happy if she is not. The old 'drowning the one saving you' idea.

I would seriously distance yourself from this women. She is toxic and really not worth your time being anywhere near.

I would never say anything about perceiving things because you want to see it that way... because i dont think that is true.

It is true, some women are exactly like men when it comes to having the 'catch'. Some are even vindictive about it.

I would think she is trying to idolise you because she thinks you are better than she is. Also she does not want someone else to be happy if she is not. The old 'drowning the one saving you' idea.

I would seriously distance yourself from this women. She is toxic and really not worth your time being anywhere near.

And did I mention, she even wants to become a nurse like me, but because she is SO DANG STUPID & LAZY the *** can't even get into the those schools. I'm sorry but I'm crying as I'm typing this. I don't know why she is so obssessive, its draining me, and I'm hurt because of what she did. Thank you for your advice and understanding, I forget how competitive men are too.

I think you have an odd friend. She seems to be obsessed with you or something, she's trying to be just like you. I would be more disturbed by that than the fact that she's chatting up the guys you flirt with.

I'm not sure why some woman do this, maybe its all the medications shes taking? I'm not sure.....but reminds me of a movie that I just watched called "The Roomate" even though it was a dumb movie, the girl was so obssessive with her friend.

I'm not sure why some woman do this, maybe its all the medications shes taking? I'm not sure.....but reminds me of a movie that I just watched called "The Roomate" even though it was a dumb movie, the girl was so obssessive with her friend.

I saw that too! Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking. Just keep an eye out for her tackling someone in the shower & ripping out their belly ring.

Archived