Does this male stripper REALLY like me?

dwadegirl

Back in January a friend and I went to a male strip club. She thought 1 was cute and gave him her # and he never called her. She saw him twice after that and he was nice and polite with her but did not mention the #; neither did she. Fast forward to early April and while he's giving me a dance, he asks where is my friend that I usually come with and if I came by myself. I replied that my friend must be out doing her own thing that night but I can tell her he said hello. He says "No that's ok, I'm glad to see you". So of course there was some touching/caressing going on and what not. When I was leaving, he said it was good to see me and that he wants to see me on a more personal level. I just said good night. A couple weeks later I asked him what he meant and he said, I meant outside of the club. So we exchanged #'s. We text a couple of times and spoke on the phone like once, but didn't go out. At the end of April I saw him again and this time he ended up kissing me. A few weeks after that we were verbally teasing each other and I told him to stop playing with me, he said what am I doing, I said you know exactly what you're doing and you do it very well. He said, I'm an entertainer and I know you want me to entertain you. I said, you are entertaining me. He says, no I mean physical entertainment. I said, (as a joke only) For free? He hesitates and says, Uh.....I can't do it for free. I said, What?! And he says, we can't talk about it here, but later on the phone. Of course I did not call him nor he me. Finally, I saw him last week, this time he kissed my cheek, we talked and hugged. Then he walked by later, asked if I was having a good time and kissed my hand. Then he came by another time and said I looked bored and was anything wrong. I said no, we spoke briefly again and then he again kissed my hand and lightly smacked my butt as I walked away. Ok, my question is, does it sound seem like he actually likes me even though we haven't actually went out?

From what ive read, i sort of doubt it. You have given him multiple opportunities to proceed, but he has only done what he does for a job - entertain. My thoughts are, i seriously dont think so. Remember, strippers get paid to act like ''you want them''. If they cant do that, they are bad at their job.

I must say though, male strippers? Didnt really think they existed or that girls actually visited them to be entertained. Girls want that? Sorry, little bit of a wake up call for me.

I'm not sure if I want to date him. Right now I'm just really attracted to him....

Oh i see, you want some 'action' to happen. From what i can gather, you are most likely going to have to pay him. If it is made known that he gave his 'services' for free, bad place for his job. If he isnt smart or if he really wants it enough to do you for free, yeah i guess it could happen.

Thanks mouse! A friend of mine hooked up with one a couple of times for free, so I guess I assumed this one would be trying to do the same thing. I'm not sure how I want to proceed, that's why I was asking random opinions. A couple of my friends have literally said he is so sexy they would pay for it lolol. I am seriously attracted to him, but I don't think I'm at the pay point....

I don't think he would have asked you out on a proper date, but I suppose it's not that far fetched to think some guy would be willing to have sex with you for free?

I never dealt with guys that want you to pay them to have sex - so that would be a strange dynamic. I suppose it comes with the territory of meeting him at a strip club.

He's probably waiting for your call to proceed with whatever 'services' you want - which is why he isn't calling back and you just keep waiting. That's how I can see it, where he would keep his line open for requests so it does not make it seem like he wants to date you or has actual interest. Would males really wait for the stripper to call them back? I doubt.

I don't think he would have asked you out on a proper date, but I suppose it's not that far fetched to think some guy would be willing to have sex with you for free?

I never dealt with guys that want you to pay them to have sex - so that would be a strange dynamic. I suppose it comes with the territory of meeting him at a strip club.

He's probably waiting for your call to proceed with whatever 'services' you want - which is why he isn't calling back and you just keep waiting. That's how I can see it, where he would keep his line open for requests so it does not make it seem like he wants to date you or has actual interest. Would males really wait for the stripper to call them back? I doubt.

Wow, you really made an excellent point! Most men (and even women, if they had the guys number) would call the stripper back for 'services' if that was put out there. I haven't made up my mind yet....I mean, I'm somewhat free spirited but don't think I'm quite that free lolol

I agree. If you really want to do him, (or him do you.. not sure which is appropriate?) you need to make it obvious. Now, how a girl goes about telling a guy 'you, me, naked, bed, now!' yep not a clue. (and not sound like those 4 and 5 letter words)

Actually...

... Yeah i dont know, hehe. Never been in that situation! (doing something like that, that people pay for just feels so much like lowering your standards to me - but that is just me personally)

I guess I just don't understand why if all he is after is money why he didn't just call my friend or give her his number too? I mean, she made it clear to him that she would be willing to sex him whenever and where ever...

Maybe he wasn't attracted to your friend?

I would think, just like a female stripper is out to make a male customer feel special and that she is dancing for only him and she cares in order to get him coming back with bigger tips, he is doing the same with you. There are probably more than a few women he is kissing on the forehead or asking if they are having a good time. As far as your friend who made it clear that she was willing to sleep with him, perhaps that is not what he was after. He doesn't want a relationship. And he might have stopped what he was doing when the subject of money came up, you implying that he charged for sex. But whatever - why would you want to date someone who was currently a stripper? Women would be trying to paw him all the time and who knows if he sleeps with them. I am not saying all strippers naturally sleep with their customers, but he does have access to sleeping with who he wants surely.

I agree he wasn't looking for a relationship from my friend, but if he wants money, I'm almost 100% sure he could have convinced her to exchange some money for sex or "extras" outside of the club. That's why I said she was more of a sure thing in terms of a pay day.... but you're right, the stripping world is a wild one and it's hard to know if and when their ever serious. I guess that's why I started this thread! LOLOL

why do you want to date a stripper?

cuz he probably has a banging bod (no pun intended)

unfortunately it seems to me like he's just interested in doing business (after all his job IS to seduce women... sort of), although he does seem to be taking a particular interest in you so perhaps he'd rather be doing business with you than another (perhaps less attractive) woman? i'd take it as a compliment really but don't look too much into it, like i said i think it's more of a sneaky way of getting more business

I agree he wasn't looking for a relationship from my friend, but if he wants money, I'm almost 100% sure he could have convinced her to exchange some money for sex or "extras" outside of the club. That's why I said she was more of a sure thing in terms of a pay day.... but you're right, the stripping world is a wild one and it's hard to know if and when their ever serious. I guess that's why I started this thread! LOLOL

No he wouldn't necessarily do any of that if prostitution is illegal in your state. One thing to have dollars thrown at you at a club, another thing to perform sexual favors for money. It may be a line he doesn't cross as far as outwardly soliciting.

No he wouldn't necessarily do any of that if prostitution is illegal in your state. One thing to have dollars thrown at you at a club, another thing to perform sexual favors for money. It may be a line he doesn't cross as far as outwardly soliciting.

You're right about the illegal angle. But what I meant was that she basically told him she wanted him and he could have just gotten with her and brought up the money thing at that time. With me, he made that comment about "not doing it for free" so, isn't that "outwardly soliciting"?

Archived