EX believes im stalking her...... really

Supposedly, my ex thinks I am stalking her. Yet we've have not talked whatsoever. Her cousin is a psychology major and I heard from a friend that she posted on Facebook a status implying that I'm stalking her and her cousin wanted to give her pepper spray. Were not friends on FB or anything else, and I haven't talked to her at all. I hang out with her brother sometimes at the house but I haven't done anything to promote the thought of me stalking. I made the mistake of following her on Twitter but it hasn't been used in 2 years.

Why is she doing this?

Prove her wrong and don't even contact her at all. Get on with your life and other people will eventually see for themselves that you are not stalking her. Don't even talk to anyone else about it. Don't justify her accusations with any response unless they ask you, then say, "I haven't spoken or seen her since X date".

And take it a step further dont go to her brothers house, invite him to your's dont give her any reason. But check this when the town see's you with another girl or if you post a pic of you and another girl on F/B they will think she is crazy and she will go crazy ass well. im not saying play games but just show people you are moving on with your life and forget about her. she is childish

MrEnigma why do you even care? She seems very immature, I would go on with my own business and let her think what she wants. You are doing good by remaining NC, I'm sure people are thinking she is losing her marbles considering you are nowhere insight.

The only reason I care is because she is making me look like some horrible person and i cannot defend myself. Her exact post was " Had a talk with my cousin about boy problems. She offered me some pepper spray, gotta love my cousin. " I haven't talked about her whatsoever, so I'm magically the bad guy.

You know, one of my best friends has an ex that has been labeled a stalker, and thinking back now, I'm not sure if he deserved it. He was kinda doing his own thing but always hovering on the perimetre of our circle after the break up (trying to stay friends with us, hanging out with her brother) and we found it really creepy. To this day he's still labeled as kind of a creep. In hindsight though, he probably got over her a long time ago, and we just interpreted his actions wrongly. That's how it goes I guess.

I am pretty sure I'm interpreted wrongly all the time. I have an oddball personality. Maybe I'm not considered a stalker, but I'm sure people say things about me that aren't true. ... That's life though, right? It happens.

Archived