Lowest of the low....you can believe what my ex just did

Hey sadchick, sorry to hear of your father passing and of the continued inappropriate treatment by your ex, especially during your time of grief. There are just no words to explain how someone could act like that toward another human being. So sorry. I hope you are doing okay.

Thanks Silver, this is a bit of an old post. And, I must say I had a lot of support from ENA...In addition to the boards, there are a few that I have been PM'ing since last August who REALLY helped me through the roughest patch.

Yup, but thankfully ENA educated me about Narcissism, so his action were fully predicted. I wasnt even going to let him know my Dad was sick, but this big mouth woman at my work told him one day when I was out of the office and he came in to tell her "how much he loves me." He even shed a tear upon hearing my Dad was sick.

Of course this was all BS. My sister said he probably has a button in his crotch to make him cry on command.

Anyway, my personality has changed. I am a complete No BS type person. If some f's with me, I don't take any crap. I have a "go F yourself" attitude with people who mess with me now...in a good way of course.

Haha..Silver, you can do it. Its a relief to not give a crap....I mean, Im working out, eating healthy, but I don't get stressed about work. And, regarding relationships- no thanks for now! I just joined a golf club and looking forward to playing every weekend with my Mom.

I dont give a crap about about "optional" relationships...boyfriends, or girlfriends. Its a relief to "not care." Its easy, you should try it, your confidence will soar!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. I could tell from your posts that you loved him dearly and were very close. That jerk of a bf obviously didn't appreciate the kindness your father showed him. You seem to have gained a lot of strength since then. I know what you mean about not caring about relationships now. I still haven't dated since I broke things off with my bf last august. I just didn't want to be played again. I even avoided coming on ENA for months because I needed to distract myself from relationships/love/infidelity and all the other issues you read about here. I was hurting too much and couldn't handle it. One day you popped into my head and I just had to see how you were. All of this really makes me wonder how Mr. Wonderful would look with his tennis racket shoved up... ... .

Archived