would like to change username

Hi. I used to post on enotalone pretty frequently a while ago and shared a fair few personal things about myself that I no longer want people I know having possible access to. I say this because my username (as well as some of the things I have posted) makes it pretty easy for people who know me to determine my identity and find out things which I would like to keep more private (or at least not connected with me when posted on the internet). I know my posts and threads cannot be deleted and I completely understand why this is not possible, but I would like to pretty much dissassociate myself with all of the posts I have made.

So that's why it would be good to know if I could alter my username to something more generic. Is this possible?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Hey can you please change my name asap, it shows my real name. I'd appreciate it alot! I want my name to me ''Fallenraz'' or something like that.

You have to contact the admin. The only way it would show your name is if you put it in there. Look at the bottom of the main page and see where it says “ contact us”.

• 2 years later...
Hey! I also want to change my username for, presently my name is my username and I don't want others to locate me. I've sent you an email regarding the new username. Kindly take the matter into consideration.

Email the admin.

• 1 month later...
Please can my username be changed. I want to retain my privacy and feel that my username will lead back to me. I would like to post on this forum soon.

Go to the bottom of the main page and click on “ contact us” and email the admin.