Should I Leave her as she Don't treasure me??

Hi, I get to know this girl, She got special feelings for me but she also stucked with her last EX, she still in the process of forgeting him...... (they broke off for 1 month already) Recently i got fed up and said just be fren and we can't be so close..I am tired of going after a girl who hesitate to be with me. At first she said Ok with being just frens... then as day passes by she get over worried that i won't go out or talk to her anymore!!! She even can't sleep well at night becos of it!! she will Msg me in the middle of the night!! recently also she always irritate me by kept calling and messaging me!!! what the hell she is doing?? i kept reassure her that if she wants to go out with me it's fine with me... now also i don really love her that much anymore... now i don feel anything when she goes out with her last EX anymore and i am not jealous anymore... i treat her like a fren now although i still got some residual feelings for her... I think i should let time heal her wound and let her forget her ex then maybe i day i woo her again... but i sometimes also think that she may not able to forget to forget her ex as her ex always wanted to meet her and kept asking her for a patch up....... >>>>> We Are Together as dating couples again as she said that she still likes me and missed me so much as we are not meeting so oftens as before... i give in to her and try to make thing works... then now after we spent everyday together, she said that the feelings is not so strong as before and she looks and act bored when with sme now, not like when she wants me back and said that maybe we are not meant be together afterall!!! F*ck HER!!! It really hurts me, she kept hurting me like this... when i am there she don treasure me but when i am gone she missed and try to contact/comunicate with me like MAD!!! she did all that when i have almost forget completely abt her in my heart!! after she won my heart, she did it again!!! What Should i do with this BlTCH???? Even if She Beg that she wants to be with me in future, I Should Just tell her to F*Ck Off??? We Have Not Officially said we wants to be just frens or More Than That now as she is still unsure!!! Must I wait Tills she is sure??? Sld i be just frens with her or special fren when she is making her mind??? when we have a mutual agreement that we are just frens last time, she starts her funny actions such as holding my hands and kissing me..... and once the feeling was so great between us- We Have SEX!! when we are just FRENs!!!! Now She Don dare to say that we are Just Frens or That She don like me anymore but she sometimes say that she is not sure that i and her was really meant to be together!!! but i just have to take 2-3 days off and she will missed me usually......

Look she is on the rebound ok, back away from her, shes just with you to feel good about herself, and because the breakup with her eX.

just say youll be friends, but dont call her! let her call you, dont have sex with her either! let her go through the pain of that breakup.

only do friendship stuff ok!

this doesnt gaurantee anything though, she will either, go back to her eX, find another victim to make her feel good about herself, or she will heal her self, and then look you up to be with you.

But if you continue like you are now, she will hurt you again big time.