HELP, I don't want my jealousy to ruin this relationship

Well, this is my first post!!

I met this girl on-line about 4 weeks ago, we talked and talked, called each other up and so I decided I wanted to meet her, so I drove 6 hours to meet her. We had the best weekend together. I got along with her and all. Well I didn't want to rush anything, because I know she has issues with guys, so I didn't. So anyways, I come home and she said she loved the weekend and all, but she wants to remain friends for now. I am cool with that, because she has trust issues with guys. I howver get very protective and jealous Not a big time jealous person, but enough where it will drive me crazy. I use to have low self-esteem, but I recently got rid of that, actually yesterday Sooo......She has lot of guy friends and so she went to a club last night and told me that she was going to freak with random guys, but she says that she really cares about me and wants to pursue a long-term relationship. I just want to know how to get rid of my jealousy, because her patience is coming to an end and I really don't want to loose her!!!

Why is it that when a girl knows a guy is Jealous, they do things to make them more jealous?

you just need to bite the bullet, act cool like you dont care, even if it has you pulling your hairs out.

this doesnt have so much to do with self esteem, it does have a lot to do with trust, since she isnt really your girlfriend, she has no obligations to you, and she is making that clear with her clubbing. so right now you cant trust her, because she hasnt made a commitment to you yet!

but its a catch 22 situation, she may not commit to you if your jealous, so this is why you need to chill out, if you guys do become an item, then she should change her clubbing ways, and you should trust her always, if she fails you than that it. but you need to give her that trust. she may test you from time to time, dont fail those tests, and then she will stop making them.